Got something to replace the Cobra

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
Im all over it buddy. I just got my spolier in, getting painted and installed tomorrow. Then im gonna order HID's for both headlamps and fogs, JLT intake, 4:10s, and SCT tuner and tune. The car came with some brand new Falkens which are alright but the sidewall looks ugly. Did I mention I love this car?!!!

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Im all over it buddy. I just got my spolier in, getting painted and installed tomorrow. Then im gonna order HID's for both headlamps and fogs, JLT intake, 4:10s, and SCT tuner and tune. The car came with some brand new Falkens which are alright but the sidewall looks ugly. Did I mention I love this car?!!!

What tune are you getting?

Stay away from anything reinhart, unless you want to wait 6 months for whatever you order to show up...

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
I dont know, Ive heard alot of good things about Lidio's tunes for the Marauder. Not expecting to make a bunch more power but Ive heard his tunes help with the "transmission searching for the right gear" problem on these cars, or maybe the tune makes it hang in 2nd gear just a little longer?

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
spoiler is on:
7c1bb65f.jpg

5c0c994a.jpg

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I believe that Silver is the best color for those cars.

I had a '92 caprice classic for some of high school and I miss driving that car. I bet the marauder is a great DD.

Users who are viewing this thread