Got the Cobra tuned at HPP yesterday....

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Nice numbers, Manny may not have the fanciest setup, but he sure can tune. That torque curve looks just like stock, but so much more!!

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Clean car and nice numbers :thumbsup:

Quick question, what's the deal with the jack stand RIGHT behind your car?

res0n0xg

Established Member
i don't get why you don't go with a smaller pulley right off the bat? why buy the 2.8H to not utilize it like you're supposed to....

just don't wanna push the motor too hard?

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
i am not even that... i am unported with exhaust only... however... my room is filled with supporting mods in their boxes... within 6 months i will be with the 580 rwhp gang!!! :burnout:whipple ftw:burnout:

a whipple sounds real nice... but i have already bought my this years christmas, next years b-day, and next years christmas present when i ordered the volks; i still have a long way before my cobra sees anything new. :nonono: the volks are getting mounted today... everything is going to be alright. :dancenana: from now on out, i am saving for an aftermarket supercharger, either the KB or whipple; haven't decided yet.

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
I got a 2.8 on mine and was at 21 lbs of boost 620 hp but seals blew out and I reversed it to 17lbs and my hp is about same 575 hp but seals are lasting now.
If you do alot of hwy traveling KB says the blower will heat up and seals will blow and they say 17/18 lbs for daily driving.
I have a 2nd program on mine for 19lbs and its right at 600 hp but only loaded once and just don't want to take the damn blower off again and replace seals.
Some people say they there drive all day @ 21lbs and no problems but I have my doubts.
I might try 19lbs next year for daily driving but all I have on mine now is about 15/16k and try not to drive except for weekends.

Users who are viewing this thread