Got the L tuned!!

323octavio

Established Member
RACERS EDGE TUNNING TUNNED MY TRUCK YESTERDAY!!!
MODS ARE 6 LB. 2.80 UPPER TF PORTED EATON.

MAX POWER 411.56
MAX TORQUE 489.37
RET.jpg

1sweetSVT

too low
Established Member
wow numbers seen low for your mods, havent heard the greatest things about racers edge. hows the drivability, mid rpm range? maybe thats just too much pulley for the eaton...iat's?

323octavio

Established Member
thats good, how many pulls did it take to get those #'s and what were the temps?

it took three pulls!!!!but the temp on the garage was over 100...he said it was to hot and my exhaust are gone so he told me to get my exhaust and take back he will pull for free...he said i should be getting better numbers...

DolSVT00

Established Member
Nice numbers man. I wouldn't worry about weather someone says their low, or that they made 400/500 blah........ Most of em are in the high 12's or low 13's with their 400/500......... And I crack off 12.1's with 402/479, Dyno's mean nothing i'll take a side order of track numbers over their dyno numbers anyday.

02SILVERBULLET

horsepower addict
Established Member
those numbers seem right on considering shit cali gas and high temps we have having as of recent. gladd you happy with it. everything i hear greg is an awesome guy and a good tuner. if you happy with the way the truck runs good for you!

jeffthagiraffe

Established Member
Nice numbers man. I wouldn't worry about weather someone says their low, or that they made 400/500 blah........ Most of em are in the high 12's or low 13's with their 400/500......... And I crack off 12.1's with 402/479, Dyno's mean nothing i'll take a side order of track numbers over their dyno numbers anyday.

so your saying if yo were making more hp/tq it wouldnt matter you couldnt have run a better time at the track...thats just dumb. if you ran a 12.1 with those dyno numbers then with a higher hp/tq numbers you coulld have ran a better then a 12.1

DolSVT00

Established Member
so your saying if yo were making more hp/tq it wouldnt matter you couldnt have run a better time at the track...thats just dumb. if you ran a 12.1 with those dyno numbers then with a higher hp/tq numbers you coulld have ran a better then a 12.1

Im saying Dyno numbers don't mean jack, when people post up numbers and others say their numbers were higher bla bla bla its like compairing apples to oranges unless they were on the same dyno the same day.

Example: At the dyno I was on, all the guys running anything slower than 12.20's would not have even come close to 400/450. And at that same time I could have went to the dyno that they made 400/500 on and made 460/550.

If you made 400/500 and can't get in low 12's you aren't making 400/500...... Go find a Mustang Dyno and come out with your tail between your legs. Dyno's are a tuning tool and a printer B.S Generator.

2tonOfun

Established Member
Greg does an awesome job and will always tune on the safe side unless you ask him to squeeze out the most possible. I've always recomended R.E.T.
Enjoy.

ZZZZAP

Striking twice
Established Member
it took three pulls!!!!but the temp on the garage was over 100...he said it was to hot and my exhaust are gone so he told me to get my exhaust and take back he will pull for free...he said i should be getting better numbers...

I was gonna say, I made almost those numbers (409/476) on my 4lb/ported eaton in 80* air. In good air you'll probably gain a decent amount over those dyno figures. Congrats!

runs2rch

7 minutes!!!!
Established Member
wow numbers seen low for your mods, havent heard the greatest things about racers edge. hows the drivability, mid rpm range? maybe thats just too much pulley for the eaton...iat's?

Greg is a great tuner. I have taken everything from custom turbo Fusions to 850 rwhp Ford Gt's. The 100 degree temps will def affect the power. What is on your truck for exhaust?

323octavio

Established Member
greg is a great tuner. I have taken everything from custom turbo fusions to 850 rwhp ford gt's. The 100 degree temps will def affect the power. What is on your truck for exhaust?

3 year old borla pro xs with sum ****ed up ass piping and welding!!!! Greg told me some alert came out on the computer saying something was clogged i pretty sure is my exhaust or my cats!!!

Users who are viewing this thread