Got the Tonneau installed today

undrpresr

Established Member
that car is awesome :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

i love the tonneaus i definately need them! and the light bar too! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

10thTerminator

Established Member
Looks Great!!! Love the cover :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

10thTerminator

Established Member
I noticed you have a Whipple, Prefect.

Hood.jpg

tonneau1.jpg

tonneau2.jpg

tonneau3.jpg

finally

Established Member
The Whipple install took 6.5 hours, there were 3 of us doing it. This included the BAP install, new injectors etc. It was also the 1st time doing it. Car started right up but idled rough. Traced a vacum leak to a rea bolt on the whipple that wasn't torqued correctly. Runs better than new now.

10th Terminator, thanks for hosting the pics.

The prep work on the tonneau wasn't much, just fitting and drilling the correct holes for the snaps. A little extra gel coat removal was needed around where it fits alon the back lip but that was it. Got it painted here in Montgomery for $175. Had the front part of it painted Charcoal to match the interior.

Last edited:

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
Yeah thats GORGEOUS dude... exactly how I want to have my vert lookin' sometime this year, save for my 10th anny wheels :) Looks fantastic!

docs03

Established Member
What make is that cover? Where was it purchesed? Was there any fit issues with the thicker vert top that we have? Need to get one too.....

Thanks
doc

saleen_4_me

I8A4RE
Established Member
AHHHH! I need that tonneau cover, it looks so nice. My car looks like yours except for chrome saleen's and NO tonneau, but thats next on the list.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
finally said:
The Whipple install took 6.5 hours, there were 3 of us doing it. This included the BAP install, new injectors etc. It was also the 1st time doing it. Car started right up but idled rough. Traced a vacum leak to a rea bolt on the whipple that wasn't torqued correctly. Runs better than new now.

10th Terminator, thanks for hosting the pics.

The prep work on the tonneau wasn't much, just fitting and drilling the correct holes for the snaps. A little extra gel coat removal was needed around where it fits alon the back lip but that was it. Got it painted here in Montgomery for $175. Had the front part of it painted Charcoal to match the interior.

Did you use the template they provide to drill the holes for the snaps? I was just going to drill it using the template. I put one side on..and it fits well...just wish it was a little more precise as in..it only sits in one place so, I know that everything matches.

Users who are viewing this thread