Got the truck done!

446runner

Established Member
8" RCX Lift, 37" Toyos on 20" USA Forged Patriot wheels. Just put the white door handles on.
024-1.jpg

022.jpg

Man I gotta clean my driveshaft it looks horrible!
027.jpg

030-1.jpg

Finally started playing with my camera since I got my remote for the d40.
089.jpg

Vette I saw in the parking lot when I was picking up groceries. It has Lingenfelter across the windsheild. Are they still producing their own additions?
095.jpg

097.jpg

piss&vinegar

Seek and Destroy
Established Member
The back end looks a little low...have you thought about adding some bigger shackles? Nice truck!! I have a lifted S-10 ZR2.

lancec2c30

I just gagged
Established Member
Yeah looks like a gasser. The torsion bars might be tightened a bit much, making the front end look taller.

But thats a clean truck, and the white alpinestar sticker looks good with the white paint.

bullitt1672

Established Member
Great looking truck. I will own one just like that one of these days, white CCSB, but with a duramax.

Tint the tails, lose the bug deflector, and color match the bumpers and you'll be set!

446runner

Established Member
Yeah, its a 6 liter gasser. Its going in to have the front brought back down a little. Its "bull dogged" a little to much, lol. Havent thought about tinting the tails on a white truck I might have to mess around a bit with that. Bumpers are next. Just got the white mirror covers (like the tahoes, and suburbans) today!

Thanks! I hoping to sell the B to get a white or silver Termi. Wish me luck!

Z7What