Got to have a UFC thread!!!

MachsFastr

Established Member
I've recently started watching the UFC. Freaking badass!! The only fight I've purchased to date was the Mir-Lesner beatdown.

Best fight so far to me is when the Brit got his punk ass knocked the **** out a few months ago. I cannot remember the kids name off hand but I know you guys know who I'm talking about.

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
No one cares, this is a football forum. You suck n00b. <-- just expect this because everyone on SVTP is a former college football player that didn't play pro, and now wears Tapout shirts on their time off from all the ground fighting they practice.

durrrrrr

MachsFastr

Established Member
No one cares, this is a football forum. You suck n00b. <-- just expect this because everyone on SVTP is a former college football player that didn't play pro, and now wears Tapout shirts on their time off from all the ground fighting they practice.

durrrrrr

6'7 246lbs. right?

65fastback2+2

Established Member
ufc sucks...i tried watching a fight once and fell asleep....turns out, the fight only lasted 45 seconds

93lx

Established Member
Rampage vs evans. It needs to happen!!!!

+10000000000000000000000000000000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My two favorite fighters, i was pretty pumped when i heard they were both coaches. Loved every moment of that season, sorta made me :whine:upset when rampage retired to film the A team. But we got another chance!!

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
OP your talking about Hendo/Bisping. that was a great fight. Especially the flying jump punch after Bisping was already done lol

Users who are viewing this thread