GOts me a new toy :) [bike]

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
Yep, I went ahead and treated myself [again] to a little something I've been wanting for ages :)

a brand-new 2007 Cherry Bomb Red Buell XB12S :) Oh yes, I loves it :)

Here's some pics- [courtes of my mom :)]

Buell_1.jpg

Buell_2.jpg

Buell-3.jpg

More pics to come as I get time to take them.

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
Thanks guys! The gas is actually carried in the frame, and the engine oil is carried in the swingarm. Where the gas tank usually is, is the airbox, lol. All the plastic is translucent like that... its freakin gorgeous in person. I LOVE it!

Wightmn

Established Member
Very nice bike.

Does pushing the front brake disc out to the rim improve performance over having it at the hub? It seems like it would dissipate heat better due to the increase in surface area.

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
Wightmn said:
Very nice bike.

Does pushing the front brake disc out to the rim improve performance over having it at the hub? It seems like it would dissipate heat better due to the increase in surface area.

Yeah it does, actually. it's called a ZTR system. its designed to elminiate braking torque to the front wheel, apparently improving turn-ins, etc. Buell has a patent on it, along with about 5-6 other big things on the bike.

Its a freakin work of art. You can just sit and stare at it.

03SonicEdge

Established Member
WOW I've seen quite a few Buell's running around town and never really paid attention to them but this one is TITS!! I'd pimp one of those anyday!!!

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
Nice ride....lots of low end tq in those bikes...(sure beats RPM-ing the crap of my 600RR) which makes them great for around town. Stock they sound great and even better with an exhaust kit....they'll just sit there and rumble. I love the brakes, wheels, and translucent "tank"

LethalZ

Established Member
beautiful bike dude I LOVE IT, and this is coming from a guy who rides a zx-10r so im more into sport bikes but that bike you have there looks.......im not sure what word i can use to describe it cuz any of the words i can think of right now arent good enough to describe this bike,.....o well ill just say it looks AWSOME!

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
It looks like the riding postion is very comfortable, i like it.

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
the front rotor is different and so is the gas tank i like that, you dont see much custom looking stuff like that these days on factory bikes, buell knows there stuff

Users who are viewing this thread