Gotta new Okie in the house!

Bug189

Established Member
Whats up guys! I've grown up with Mustangs my hole life so I think it'd be safe to say its my blood! My Grandpa is a big Ford guy, along with my Dad and Uncle so I guess I'm just carrying the trait! Haha. I recently turned 16 (I know Im young but im not like most kids my age) and I was lucky enough to pick up a 93 notch! She's pretty much stock right now, She has an AOD (For now) with a shift kit and 2500 stall, Stock 302 with Trickflow Upper and lower, Trickflow Stage 1 cam, Crane 1.6 roller rockers, GT40p Heads, Full K-Member, Sub frame connectors, 5 Lug Conversion, Yukon Axles, Coilovers, Shorty Headers, and a bunch of other little things.. Oh, and a little spray! :beer:
selena5.jpg

selena4w.jpg

selenaj.png

dadandchazz.jpg

Last edited:

Bug189

Established Member
@Jibber Thanks man, Appreciate it!
@mike.b Thank you! Thats my Dad's Terminator, I love those cars, There's nothing like them.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance! Very nice looking '93 Notch you have. "Pretty much stock"? LOL! Not with THAT set of mods! Nicely modded car. Plenty for a young driver for sure. Enjoy it this summer, and, of course, be safe. Very nice Terminator your dad has. :)

Bug189

Established Member
Thank you! Im awfully proud of her, She's all I need for now! Haha! I guess I just consider it pretty much stock when comparing it to my Dads Terminator. But I will for sure, Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread