Established Member
stripes NEVER look good on these cars

You sir are incorrect..

Flat black:

FTW :burnout:

g.jpg

rextang

Established Member
Please go to Google Images and search for Kona RTR Mustang. You can see plenty of images of GB on Kona, even orange on Kona. I can't tell for sure, but some of the pics make it appear that there is a thin flat black outline around the GB, which enables it to blend so well on Kona paint. As much as I like this stripe, RTR will not sell it. I would also like to see Charcoal RTR stripes on Kona with the rear tail light panel in the same color.

That looks really good. I still wonder what that looks like in GB.

snkchmr 1

I thought my Dad's old car looked good
2011silver50055.jpg

2011silver50045.jpg

2011silver50017.jpg

2011silver50021.jpg

I think about putting silver on my Kona car all the time or even the reflective black.

Back N Black

Killin' It
Established Member
Please go to Google Images and search for Kona RTR Mustang. You can see plenty of images of GB on Kona, even orange on Kona. I can't tell for sure, but some of the pics make it appear that there is a thin flat black outline around the GB, which enables it to blend so well on Kona paint. As much as I like this stripe, RTR will not sell it. I would also like to see Charcoal RTR stripes on Kona with the rear tail light panel in the same color.

I only saw the profile pics with the pinstripe. I didn't see any good shots of the hood.

Users who are viewing this thread