Gran Turismo 5: 2/11/11

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
Its official...and it looks absolutely magnificent.

GT5

edit: wow I REALLY screwed up the date....it's supposed to be 11/2/10. lol!

Last edited:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Waits for the haters to chime in.

This game will be the best car game ever created! Cant wait, now I need to buy myself the logitech wheel with pedals and 6 spd

COD will take a backseat this upcoming Nov

Forza fans, eat your hearts out.........

Last edited:

cobra_matt

Established Member
My fiance is going to hate me in Novermber. Call of Duty and GT5 being released in the same month is not good for relationships haha. The collectors edition looks pretty cool but I wish they had more diecast cars to choose from.

Black Sex

Established Member
My fiance is going to hate me in Novermber. Call of Duty and GT5 being released in the same month is not good for relationships haha. The collectors edition looks pretty cool but I wish they had more diecast cars to choose from.

Is she hot? I dont play that much so she can come stay with me :poke: J/k
My game time is late nights or when the wife is working. priorities

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member

This game will be the best car game ever created! Cant wait, now I need to buy myself the logitech wheel with pedals and 6 spd

lol. Meanwhile, us Forza 3 owners have been enjoying our game for nearly a year.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member

Well until its on the shelves Forza fans are going to be playing their F3 and laughing at the GT5 fanboys who have been bs'ed by Sony for 6 years now. As sick as GT5 is going to be (best ever) the constant postponements have really made me not care anymore. Release it and then we'll see...

cobra_matt

Established Member
Is she hot? I dont play that much so she can come stay with me :poke: J/k
My game time is late nights or when the wife is working. priorities

Lol, I was joking. I only play for an hour or so at a time before I get anxious and have to go outside and do something so I feel productive.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
What's with the VIDEO, I certainty didn't get excited from a bunch of cut scenes.

I wish they would just give us a damn video of the actual game and someone playing it and not cut scenes and replays.

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
Well until its on the shelves Forza fans are going to be playing their F3 and laughing at the GT5 fanboys who have been bs'ed by Sony for 6 years now. As sick as GT5 is going to be (best ever) the constant postponements have really made me not care anymore. Release it and then we'll see...

You do realize that Polyphony has never given us an 'official release date' for GT5 like they have JUST DONE. Before it was always 'coming fall 200X' or something similar. The game is clearly all but finished. It will be here in November. :rockon:

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
What's with the VIDEO, I certainty didn't get excited from a bunch of cut scenes.

I wish they would just give us a damn video of the actual game and someone playing it and not cut scenes and replays.

This was Sony's press conference. GT5 itself is slated for Thursday at E3. I think we'll get more info then.

moot09

Established Member
I am really excited about how this game will compare to forza 3. Ive played the shit out of that game and am in need of something new lol
But this plus gt5=:)
picture2.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread