Great shop in C.F.

quikcobra

Established Member
To all Ford enthusiasts!! Im just going to post this to show my great appreciation for the great customer service, help with some issues I needed straightened, And all around awesome experience with a local shop. It is a small company starting out, With plenty of experience. If you are looking to get some great power N/A, Boosted, or on the Bottle, And needing parts or work done this place is where I will be defiantly going from now on, so take a look. I had all my parts (CP pistons, manley rods, total seal rings, ect....) at a company that has been around for a long time and they screwed me HARD!! Where I was treated terrible, and they act like it was a privilege for me to pay them to work on my motor. So I decided to give a local shop a shot and I was very impressed.

Sorry guys but after thinking I just had to suck it up and keep paying, then someone like the OWNER of the company posted below helped me out, I only have good stuff to say.

Excessive Motorsports Home Page

Now on the other hand I would NOT EVER RECOMMEND "POWERED BY FORD" in Orlando terrible customer service, and a total rip off with hidden prices, and i was told if I didnt pay the total they would keep all my parts (alot were bought elsewhere) And I was informed it was legal for them to keep my part because the owner is a lawyer. Just all around terrible experience. These are my opinions and I would hate for it to happen to anyone else.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
To all Ford enthusiasts!! Im just going to post this to show my great appreciation for the great customer service, help with some issues I needed straightened, And all around awesome experience with a local shop. It is a small company starting out, With plenty of experience. If you are looking to get some great power N/A, Boosted, or on the Bottle, And needing parts or work done this place is where I will be defiantly going from now on, so take a look. I had all my parts (CP pistons, manley rods, total seal rings, ect....) at a company that has been around for a long time and they screwed me HARD!! Where I was treated terrible, and they act like it was a privilege for me to pay them to work on my motor. So I decided to give a local shop a shot and I was very impressed.

Sorry guys but after thinking I just had to suck it up and keep paying, then someone like the OWNER of the company posted below helped me out, I only have good stuff to say.

Now on the other hand I would NOT EVER RECOMMEND "POWERED BY FORD" in Orlando terrible customer service, and a total rip off with hidden prices, and i was told if I didnt pay the total they would keep all my parts (alot were bought elsewhere) And I was informed it was legal for them to keep my part because the owner is a lawyer. Just all around terrible experience. These are my opinions and I would hate for it to happen to anyone else.

ive pretty much heard for years that if the people at PBF dont already know/like you its going to be a shitty experience

MLMike25

Established Member

Couldn't agree more. I had Jordan do some work on my car earlier this year. Awesome. They convinced me that they should be the only people working on my car from that point forward.

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
So who else is in this besides Jordan? Is Nick from ModularHeadShop also working out of Excessive? Who builds there motors?

Stephen4036

Established Member
So who else is in this besides Jordan? Is Nick from ModularHeadShop also working out of Excessive? Who builds there motors?

jordan is working out of nicks shop atm over in casselberry... pretty sure nick does all head work head/cam assembly and jordan does the rest.. but idk.

Boostin'Mystic

Established Member
Thanks for the kind words guys..I build all the engines and if you want a longblock I use Nicks heads.

I am currently building a 327 Inch 4.6L and will do a write up if anyone is interested. All my engines are custom and I can build whatever you want really.

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
Thanks for the kind words guys..I build all the engines and if you want a longblock I use Nicks heads.

I am currently building a 327 Inch 4.6L and will do a write up if anyone is interested. All my engines are custom and I can build whatever you want really.

I might be picking up a shortblock and heads/custom cams from a guy in South Florida, can you guys do the degreeing and such for me? Not something i exactly completely trust myself in doing.

quikcobra

Established Member
I also posted this on the modularfords forums so just pass the word. He has also hooked me up after the posting. And the second time was just as good. But a little funnier. The heads up on "powered by ford" would have been good lol. They just SUCK!! imo

I know Jordan does all the engine work they are working with a machine shop for that stuff but building wise Nick does the heads, and Jordan does the assembly and builds. Go threw ( Excessive Motorsports Home Page ) for everything. Just let Jordan do all the work. you give him your wants and needs he will get you there.

**And again I do not have any relation to the shop just a happy customer.

Lamotta

Established Member
Thats unfortunate, you guys are always welcome at my shop, you are welcome to stop by and see the 2011 SMS 5.0 TT that I am tweaking

quikcobra

Established Member
^^ Bought my pistons from you Lamotta, Well kind of your distributor I got there and was informed you did'nt sell parts after I was quoted a price over the phone. However what was with all the New style camaros?

Last edited:

Stephen4036

Established Member
jake when are you and big chris gonna take the 2 5.0's back out to the track?

and i bought a valve covers/04 cobra clutch through lamotta as well, another great shop :)

Lamotta

Established Member
jake when are you and big chris gonna take the 2 5.0's back out to the track?

and i bought a valve covers/04 cobra clutch through lamotta as well, another great shop :)

Not sure, soon, putting a twin disc RAM in my 11 5.0, u talking about my 2011 or my fox?

Thanks Brotha

Lamotta

Established Member
^^ Bought my pistons from you Lamotta, Well kind of your distributor I got there and was informed you did'nt sell parts after all. However what was with all the New style camaros?

Im going bowtie, lol, Sometimes I have other cars, i have tuned multiple ford GT's, mustang, camaros, vetts, mercedes, I just tuned the new SLS AMG

quikcobra

Established Member
Lamotta has a good shop also but everyone already knows. But this was to inform others about the start of a Huge postencial, and Fantastic customer service of the recently opened shop.

Users who are viewing this thread