Great video of some races last night!

Juiced-03

Established Member

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
i'm the yellow one.. I would have stayed in the race longer, but you will notice a semi truck in my lane.. the guy with the white ls1 says he beat me. I would say he was maybe ahead by 6 feet? haha.. it was dead even. Oh well, he's a cool guy and I'll let him enjoy sweet victory.. Today my 2.8 pulley is going on. Rematch next week, and you can bet there will be a video.

Juiced-03

Established Member
I am still shocked at how a 126 mph trap speed WS6 lost to Keith's car! Keith did something to his car that he isn't telling people about :D.

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
yeah, the WS6 ran 11.03 at 12x something *nitroused*, and 11.9 all motor.
the turbo bmw ran 12.6 at 114?
the white ls1 (before cam) ran 12.6 at 112.
the camera car (redfire cobra) ran 12.3 at 119
as for me, no track numbers.

Juiced-03

Established Member
Originally posted by Zinc03Cobra
yeah, the WS6 ran 11.03 at 12x something *nitroused*, and 11.9 all motor.
the turbo bmw ran 12.6 at 114?
the white ls1 (before cam) ran 12.6 at 112.
the camera car (redfire cobra) ran 12.3 at 119
as for me, no track numbers.

Yep,

WS6 (automatic as you can tell in the vid):
11.03 @ 125mph (150 shot)
11.95 @ 114 mph N/A

The white LS1 dynoed yesterday:
373 hp 365 tq

quik cobra

Established Member
Lex, your about to piss me off if you don't quit losing races. :nonono:

Just spend the extra money and get the apten worked sc.:beer:

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
good races, just wish the footage was a lil better. but i can still tell what all the cars are and who won, so its all good. fast cars u got there!

Cantoodler

Your Face
Established Member
hey do you guys ever cruise sunrise? i want to go cruise sunrise with some cobras but i can never find any to cruise with

Juiced-03

Established Member
Originally posted by 97 svt cbra
hey do you guys ever cruise sunrise? i want to go cruise sunrise with some cobras but i can never find any to cruise with

Ya we cruise quite often. A lot of cop coverage lately though, so we have been backing off a little. Just have to obey the laws when cruising and be extra careful!

Cantoodler

Your Face
Established Member
well whenever you go down id like to know i know i have seen a zinc yellow 03 a few times and as soon as i get some work done on the car ill be able ot easily run with you guys plus i can always be a camera car or whatver just would like a group to cruise with

Juiced-03

Established Member
For sure man, we usually have a pretty good turn out of people (we have I guess what you could call a club, but a local site with a forum of all the local stangs). You can check out Sacstangs.com, but I dont think the owner is allowing any new members. But you or anyone else is always welcome to cruise around with us. The more the better! A couple weekends ago we had 4 '03 Cobras and many other Cobras/GT's cruising around with us.

Cantoodler

Your Face
Established Member
do you guys only go out on weekends? or wednesdays as well because we usually head down on wednesdays after we have ran at the track

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
word.. as of 2 hours ago, I just got my cobra pullied.... it pulls so hard right now, and the Heaton screams.. I'm seeing almost 15 lbs of boost off a 2.8 pulley. hits 14.5 and almost 15 when I nail it. I raced the camera car in this video after I was pullied and sorry to say, KILLED him... he had to go back to stock cause he had all my parts. heh.. anyways, look forward to bringing you guys some more videos.. I'm going to contact James from RWTD this week to get a *better* tune :)

O4COBRA

Established Member
Dam you Bryan and Lex, I always miss out on the good stuff! Good to see you are finally pullied Lex, I was keeping up to date on the Predator you were working on getting, I guess that fell through after all? Anyways, good racing, I saw that white Z the other day, funny to see him in the video! So who was the camera car, Keith? Good to see he was using the carpool lane! Looks like some good racing, by the way, was that M3 a white one that says V8 killer on the side window? Just curious, he and I went at it once! Anyways, maybe I will see you guys out this weekend! Congrats lex, it's about time to get that pulley on! My pulley is still about 3.65", no need to measure though, I know it's stock, oh well!!:loser:

BOTLFED

360000_0095-med.JPG

Im the guy in the black WS6 and my car was alittle off the pace last night and I couldnt figure it out till I pulled some plugs. I posted this over at sacstangs also.

I felt it missing alittle but it was such a close race I just kept my foot in it, :nonono: Guess I should let my brain overide my foot next time. Im just glad it was a plug and not a piston.

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
haha, kyle, it's such a different feeling to be pullied now.. the bmw you raced is justin, the turbo m3.. it's silver and yes! it does have v8 killer on the side. he's cool though...

the camera car was keith... thought he's back to a stock pulley now. Looks like i'll be getting a rematch soon since scott *thinks* he won :) I'm still stock, so let's keep that hush hush.

edit: welcome chris! good to see you finally join this forum.. my secret is out! ahh! Gonna have to have something up my sleeve to beat you. if ever!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread