Great video of some races last night!

SVT Keith

Established Member
Originally posted by Zinc03Cobra
haha, kyle, it's such a different feeling to be pullied now.. the bmw you raced is justin, the turbo m3.. it's silver and yes! it does have v8 killer on the side. he's cool though...

the camera car was keith... thought he's back to a stock pulley now. Looks like i'll be getting a rematch soon since scott *thinks* he won :) I'm still stock, so let's keep that hush hush.

edit: welcome chris! good to see you finally join this forum.. my secret is out! ahh! Gonna have to have something up my sleeve to beat you. if ever!
that will never happen

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
chirs (botlfed) had his 150 jets in that night :) no doubt, that car is VERY VERY fast.. if you noticed, i'm on the right of him, and he blows my doors off.. i'm no where to be seen.

O4COBRA

Established Member
Originally posted by 97 svt cbra
hey was the bmw an m3, and if it was did it have something like 916 euros in the side window?
I'm sure it did! He wanted to race me on Sunrise one night with his buddy in a Jetta, I said no not on Sunrise! So they proceeded to follow me on the freeway, we went from about 50, he hung pretty well, he had to go around some traffic to keep going!

Cantoodler

Your Face
Established Member
yeah his buddy in a firbird we both beat but he kicked my ass after second, but of course im basically stock but its still fast. but after a certain laughing gas comes it wont be so easy for him:beer:

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
Hey i'm totally down for some cruising... I work mornings/afternoons, so my night schedule is always free. Though I doubt I can keep up with my slow (bone stock) 98 GT. I'll take care of any Civics that you guys don't want to waste your gas on :-D.

And if anyone wants to give me a ride, that'd be cool too. 03's are my freakin dream cars.

Cantoodler

Your Face
Established Member
well im done there wednesdays and either fridays or saturdays, sometimes both. Ill probably get to in n out after the track closes around 930 so i should be there around 10ish and get some grub then go cruising if you want to hang with us

Users who are viewing this thread