Griggs Racing 94-04 SLA Front Suspension Kit

NEA

Banned
Up for sale is a Griggs Racing 94-04 SLA Front Suspension kit w/Modular Motor - Road Race Performance [GR40 WC-46-SLA]

Tubular K Member
SLA Tower Set
Bump Steer Kit
Aluminum Rack Bushings
Steering Shaft, Lower
Lower Steering Shaft Core
SLA Lower Control Arm Set, Adjustable, Front, Severe Duty
SLA Street Upper Control Arm Set, 0 Deg. Plate, Incl. Ball Joints
Lower Control Arm 1/2" Drop Ball Joint
Upper Ball Joint Adapter
Koni SLA Street Coil-Over Kit, 30 Series, w/Coil-Over Hardware
Spring C/O 2.5x8-750#
Adjustable Zero Bind Front Anti Roll Bar Kit
Aluminum Drop Spindle Kit w/Hubs & Brake Hats [MDS 4000]

Everything is new and never used,just been sitting the garage since the Mustang everything was going on has been sold.

$old...thanks Nick!

Email me for pics at: [email protected]

Last edited:

Richter888

Established Member
Holy mother of god, why do you sell this now while I'm deployed? Where in Indiana are you located? I seriously wanted to do a Griggs SLA front setup. Means I might have to change my rear, but if the price isright... Shoot me a pm. Might be able to arrange local pickup. This setup is super aggressive though. Very interested.

**EDIT**

I also sent you an email for pictures. Thanks.

Last edited:

NEA

Banned
Holy mother of god, why do you sell this now while I'm deployed? Where in Indiana are you located? I seriously wanted to do a Griggs SLA front setup. Means I might have to change my rear, but if the price isright... Shoot me a pm. Might be able to arrange local pickup. This setup is super aggressive though. Very interested.

**EDIT**

I also sent you an email for pictures. Thanks.

Email sent.

email & pics sent to ya both

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Damn it's ok.. I can't buy the whole kit as I have 90% of that stuff already.. All I want/need is the SLA tower kit, front struts and springs and MARB.

Or if you're interested in selling the MARB separatley.. Doubful though... This kit shouldn't last long though.

Nemesis96

Established Member
If you decide to split and sell that stuff to the guy above I would like to take the k- member... But like he said doubt you split....

NEA

Banned
If you decide to split and sell that stuff to the guy above I would like to take the k- member... But like he said doubt you split....

Well I'm not separating anything at this time but if I get buyers for all individual parts then it'll be something to consider. I'll contact u if & when I do separate.

Richter888

Established Member
I sent you another email yesterday. Just wanting to make sure you got it. LMK.

**EDIT**

If anything, I would definitely be willing to buy the spindles or just the kit(either or) at least. I can buy the suspension or spindles when I get back from my deployment. Plus it would allow me to leave more money in my account for home purchase. LMK

Last edited:

NEA

Banned
I sent you another email yesterday. Just wanting to make sure you got it. LMK.

**EDIT**

If anything, I would definitely be willing to buy the spindles or just the kit(either or) at least. I can buy the suspension or spindles when I get back from my deployment. Plus it would allow me to leave more money in my account for home purchase. LMK
email back at ya
pics sent
Pm back at ya

Users who are viewing this thread