Grinding the Crack

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Talk about your nap of the Earth flying. Very cool way to go. Damn!!

[youtube_browser]TWfph3iNC-k[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

cbr repsol

Established Member
that would be really cool for sure....i think the military would get into something like this. imagine 10-20 guys going in like that fully armed? stealth mode.

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Damn that looks like it would be fun!!! I don't need to get THAT close to the ground, lol, but just flying in the squirrel suite would be a blast.

PureStang

Established Member
I think its funny how he got arrested for attempting to jump off the Empire State Building. Otherwise, its insane how close he got to the ground in that video...

MICLO50

got Liquid corn?
Established Member
good lord! he was going damn fast! my balls dont have enough size to do that tho!

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Reminds me of the Gulf War videos of the Brits flying their Tornadoes through the canyons. Tolerances are a bit closer here though. I hear he used to fly even closer to the ground...but his Brass Balls kept hitting. As a "bucket list item" I'd have to put it at the End...just in case.

CPRsm

"Well, I came extremely close on that one. HAHAHA"
"HAHAHA, yes I did."
One of the coolest vids I've ever seen. Full of awesomeness. Anyone see him pull up right before the balloons ? I had no idea they moved that fast, let alone fast enough to slow the drop.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread