groomsman gifts

alex3610

Established Member
Less than a month to go before my life is over. My fiance informs me I need to get all my groomsmen gifts. Few weddings I've been in I didn't get anything (nor did I care) and one I got some useless junk. The boss says I have to do it so I'd like some ideas. I'm trying to stay away from useless stuff like monogrammed flasks or shot glasses. Any ideas?

Sirraf

Established Member
Can't go wrong with maybe some monogrammed flasks or a set of shot glasses. Just an idea.

YJSONLY

Established Member
Pocket knifes is what I bought mine. I have received a bottle of my favorite liquor, bas a pro gift card and a very very nice watch (bulovia sp?).

Blown 89

Established Member
I just gave my groomsmen monogrammed bechmade knives. I sent boobs-Mgee into the gun store and she negotiated a price that makes me wonder how many store clerks she blew to get it.

I also bought them suits for the wedding. Tuxes were $200 a piece to rent so I said F it and bought them all $700 Calvin Klein suits that were marked down to $200 each during Men's Warehouse clearance. They pitched in for the slight difference the suits made up and we all looked like a zillion bucks rather than a bunch of puds in rental suits and they got to take them home with them rather than wear them once then give them back.

jconnor3

Established Member
The 2 i've been in have been ok. First falls under the useless junk, but it was neat at least. It was a keychain breathalizer. The other was an engraved money clip with a watch face on it. He actually put thought behind it though because everyone got something different with their initials on it. He got me the money clip with watch face because he knew i liked going out to the bars and ragin (24 at the time) so with this I wouldn't have to take my wallet and the watch was just a cool add on. He gave everyone an explanation as to why he got them the gift he did, pretty cool i thought. Even though it's the usual engraved stuff, he at least put some thought into it.

Last edited:

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
I just gave my groomsmen monogrammed bechmade knives. I sent boobs-Mgee into the gun store and she negotiated a price that makes me wonder how many store clerks she blew to get it.

I also bought them suits for the wedding. Tuxes were $200 a piece to rent so I said F it and bought them all $700 Calvin Klein suits that were marked down to $200 each during Men's Warehouse clearance. They pitched in for the slight difference the suits made up and we all looked like a zillion bucks rather than a bunch of puds in rental suits and they got to take them home with them rather than wear them once then give them back.

I did the same thing with the suit, We only had a best man and maid of honor. So i bought his suit and a set of sterling silver ravens cufflinks

V3NMOUS

Old guy's rule!
Established Member
I bought my groomsman engraved Kershaw knives. Of course, this was when Kershaw was still manufactured in the US

Drive XR7

NE Ohio's Fastest
Established Member
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread