Groomsmen gift ideas?

03 black gt

Established Member
So I am getting married in June and I'm trying to figure out a cool groomsmen gift idea. I do NOT want to give a flask, money clip, cuff links, beer mugs or really any of the "typical" gifts that are given. I have 6 ppl to buy for and I am comfortable spending $50-60 or so per person so if y'all have any good ideas please let me know!

Thanks

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
I bought my groomsmen each an NFL jersey of their team. Had them personalized too. Cost me about $80 each.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Why do the groomsmen get a gift? Shouldnt they buy you wedding gifts?

(I hate the general idea of gifts)

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
A nice belt with their initials in the buckle?

I also like the NFL jersey idea.

jackers

Solid Axle Equipt
Established Member
I went to williamssonoma.com and got them personalized brands. When they grill steaks, they throw their brands in the coals and sear the steak with their initials.

I also made a simple dry rub and a homemade bbq sauce.

They were huge hits.

Neverlift

scotchy scotch scotch
Established Member
I got my groomsmen pocket watches with their initials engraved on the back. The watches were nice too, no faceplate so the gears & sprockets of the watch were visible.

My backup idea was lensatic compasses for my groomsmen, as we are all outdoorsmen.

blackfang

Established Member
I got my groomsmen a gift pack of assorted cigars. The night before my wedding we were smoking them up.

96 chris

Established Member
My better half and I picked out magazines for our groomsmen/bridesmaids and got 1 year subscriptions for all. Plus it benefits you because later when you visit friends house you can browse through the magazines.:beer:

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
I really like the jersey idea. Whatever there favorite sports team is, not limited to football. I'd be pretty pumped if I got that as a gift!

hoamskilet

Established Member
The jersey idea was pretty cool. Honestly the best groomsman gift I ever got was a gift card. All the "typical" stuff is pointless to me.

Users who are viewing this thread