Groomsmen gifts Ideas?

Chase_

Established Member
I don't want the typical wallet, shot glass, customized flask, knife, cigars, etc. I need something outside the box! 3 of them are "car guys" and 3 of them aren't. The gifts do not all have to match so all ideas are appreciated. Less than $100 a groomsmen preferred. Also, ways to ask your boys to be a groomsmen/best man? We drink just about anything so that's more than welcome to be involved. The bachelor trip will go to New Orleans if that helps as well. Okay shoot, what do yall have?

Thanks in advance.
Redgoat

4barrel

Established Member
A fifth of some real nice bourbon would be slick. Blantons or Elmer T. Lee or Woodford Double Oaked Single Barrel...I could make a long list of good stuff.

50stangpower

Established Member
Get them somthinges individualized and something that they will actually use. They will remember that way more than an engraved shot glass.

mariusvt

Established Member
I gave mine laser etched decanters and a bottle of their favorite booze to go in it.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
What are you planning on doing in New Orleans? This can be adapted...say you go fishing get a nice log (heavy enough that it is a pain in the ass to bring), all of you have to carry it as a team, I mean this thing is a real bitch. Make sure you all have a drink and "pour one out for the homies" (aka you for getting married) on the log. Prior to the wedding get the log cut up and have every piece individualized with the groomsmen name and date you christened the log.

Edit: they are your boys, just ask them. No pomp and circumstance necessary.

Last edited:

jbs$

Established Member
Keep in mind if the Groom is driving or flying to N.O. If flying, be sure that the gift is TSA friendly as he would hate loosing it at the airport. The TSA pricks are real ass holes these days.

Blown 89

Established Member
I bought mine suits rather than renting tuxedos. It wasn't much more expensive for Calvin Klein suits, we looked better, and they were all really happy about getting them. I also got them all engraved benchmades.

svtrookie

Established Member
When I got married I went on autogeek and bought my groomsmen car detail bags with some wax, detail spray, microfibers etc. Had each bag monogrammed. They are car guys so everybody seemed to like them!

Led_Zep

Don't tread on me
Established Member
My buddy got us all custom engraved 1 hand axes, he's a crazy outdoorsman. I was able to check bag it on flight home.

coposrv

Established Member
All my groosmen and 1 are I are very into golf. I bought a bunch of used vokey wedges. Custom stamped with a different quote and nickname for each one, torched the finish and paint filled the stamps. My advice is make it personal and something they're going to use.

Chase_

Established Member
A couple of these are really good! Most of us have jobs that will require drug testing so blow might be out of the question. Might.... As for hookers, I will leave that up to my groomsmen on the bachelor trip. Personalizing the gifts individually sounds more common than I thought so I'll definitely end up doing that. The log idea is really unique, I will definitely look into that! A few of us are golfers so the Vokey wedges idea is pretty badass as well. Buying each one a suit would look slick too. Shit this thread is just costing me more money (nothing new) lol

Thanks guys, I really appreciate all the advice and ideas! We will be driving from Houston I assume.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread