Group picture shoot...

JKD

Banned
Hey guys, I was thinking maybe we should all GTG (except Sheldon and EfaggotJones) at some point and do some group shots of all of our cars. I think that Thanksgiving or Christmas break would be a good time that way everyone can attend.

I guess we'll see who would all be interested and then maybe we can come upwith some ideas of some places for good backgrounds. I personally like alot of the pictures in the parking garages with just a tad bit of light.

Maybe on the street in front of the mustangs in Los Colinas?

adamb258

Established Member
Hey if you guys do it on a break like that I would be in for sure, just try not to make it too earlly since ill be driving up form sherman.

We did this once about a year and a hlaf ago and it turned out pretty good

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
I would be down. I have yet to make it out to a meet at all since Ive had this car.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Who the **** are you to count me out steve? Me and Jeremy started the ****ing Friday gtg...kiss my ass.

How bout you keep your ****in rag out of the damn picture, it'll take away from the beauty of all the terminators.

Cars with remaining clearcoat only. Ahh shit looks like you're out steve, ****in douche.

Where the hell is Los Colinas? I'm guessing its somewhere near Las Colinas...you deserve a BB to the eye.

Last edited:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
I'd be in but it sounds like if you don't have a Terminator you're not welcome. :(

:p I'll be there, though I'd prefer December 15 - January 15 ish since I only have 5 days over Thanksgiving, and I'm not 100% on coming home yet.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
if you need one more cookie cutter cobra i've got one. i've been wanting to come out to a gtg for a while. set a date and i'll try to be there.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
I'd be in but it sounds like if you don't have a Terminator you're not welcome. :(

:p I'll be there, though I'd prefer December 15 - January 15 ish since I only have 5 days over Thanksgiving, and I'm not 100% on coming home yet.

No steve's car would just take away from the beauty of the terminators (which the dallas area is heavily dominated by)

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
But my car is prettier than all Terminators, so technically y'all would be detracting from MY beauty, so basically we should all have a GTG and take pictures of my car (and Robert's if he'll show up). :thumbsup:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
But my car is prettier than all Terminators, so technically y'all would be detracting from MY beauty, so basically we should all have a GTG and take pictures of my car (and Robert's if he'll show up). :thumbsup:

fair enough

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
I finally win at something. Also I forgot, JC should get his 97 running by then and he can come too. :)

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
I will be there.
I have two professional photographers that will do the shoot.
Lets get a date down to make it offical, so I can get these guys on board.

JKD

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
Who the **** are you to count me out steve? Me and Jeremy started the ****ing Friday gtg...kiss my ass.

How bout you keep your ****in rag out of the damn picture, it'll take away from the beauty of all the terminators.

Cars with remaining clearcoat only. Ahh shit looks like you're out steve, ****in douche.

Where the hell is Los Colinas? I'm guessing its somewhere near Las Colinas...you deserve a BB to the eye.

OMG, you started the GTG? Well just let me :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

At least I paid for my "rag". All you do is talk shit and won't back it up. When you backed out of your race you lost all credibility (the litle you had to begin with.)

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
OMG, you started the GTG? Well just let me :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

At least I paid for my "rag". All you do is talk shit and won't back it up. When you backed out of your race you lost all credibility (the litle you had to begin with.)

The only people I have a title with are probably you, donnie, and matt. One of which I hardly ever talk to, one of which is Donnie, and the other is you which as long as you're :bowdown: :bowdown: to me I'm good to go.

<--- airsoft gun shopping, what could knock a beer out of steve's hand from 100 feet away (womack pm me on airsoft pistol my mom and dad should buy me)

Last edited:

adamb258

Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
Saturday December 16 @ 1:00 pm @ 190 and Coit?

ahh you a-hole ill be in lubbock for graduation, of course i go to that god awful place and you wont even be there. :D

Nah dont worry botu me ill try and make it whenever is best for all of you guys

Users who are viewing this thread