Group picture shoot...

JKD

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
The only people I have a title with are probably you, donnie, and matt. One of which I hardly ever talk to, one of which is Donnie, and the other is you which as long as you're bowing down to me I have nothing more to say.

<--- airsoft gun shopping, what could knock a beer out of steve's hand from 100 feet away (womack pm me on airsoft pistol my mom and dad should buy me)

You shoot an Airsoft at me and I promise I'll break your jaw in at least three places.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
adamb258 said:
ahh you a-hole ill be in lubbock for graduation, of course i go to that god awful place and you wont even be there. :D

Nah dont worry botu me ill try and make it whenever is best for all of you guys
Who's graduating? And don't come here unless someone's holding a gun to your head.:thumbsup: ;-)

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
JKD said:
Hey guys, I was thinking maybe we should all GTG (except Sheldon and EfaggotJones) at some point and do some group shots of all of our cars. I think that Thanksgiving or Christmas break would be a good time that way everyone can attend.

I guess we'll see who would all be interested and then maybe we can come upwith some ideas of some places for good backgrounds. I personally like alot of the pictures in the parking garages with just a tad bit of light.

Maybe on the street in front of the mustangs in Los Colinas?

dont count me in your shittalking steve.

JKD

Banned
snakebitten1975 said:
dont count me in your shittalking steve.

And if I do otherwise you won't do shit about it so STFU. Don't push your luck. After your last stunt with running your mouth to the guys at HPP about me for nothing I had to do with just because you are too chickenshit to take care of it yourself. I promise the next time you see me you are goin to have a bad day. This time my friends won't be talkin me out of shit.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Between 2 mustangs, you'd think one of them wouldn't be broken.

I'm seriously starting to feel the downtime on the Cobra. I don't want to count how many weeks it's been since that night last summer when it started knocking.

Last edited:

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
foofinator said:
Between 2 mustangs, you'd think one of them wouldn't be broken.

I'm seriously starting to feel the downtime on the Cobra. I don't want to count how many weeks it's been since that night last summer when it started knocking.

feels weird huh, just wait until you drive it again.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
JKD said:
And if I do otherwise you won't do shit about it so STFU. Don't push your luck. After your last stunt with running your mouth to the guys at HPP about me for nothing I had to do with just because you are too chickenshit to take care of it yourself. I promise the next time you see me you are goin to have a bad day. This time my friends won't be talkin me out of shit.

No it won't matter you just will keep running your mouth as you always do, I never said shit to HPP about you, you can ask anyone; this is just another one of your delusional theories. But, you can keep thinking and saying whatever you want, im through with all that, and I have much more important things to worry about than you.

QuikGT

Banned
JKD said:

dude youd have a terrible temper on some roids:beer: .......need any?!!!!! lol jk:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread