Group picture shoot...

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
I would be interested but my mustang wont be down in that area untill the 29th of Dec or so (give or take a day or two). If the photoshoot is around/after the first of the year i can make it.

-Mike

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
JKD said:
And if I do otherwise you won't do shit about it so STFU. Don't push your luck. After your last stunt with running your mouth to the guys at HPP about me for nothing I had to do with just because you are too chickenshit to take care of it yourself. I promise the next time you see me you are goin to have a bad day. This time my friends won't be talkin me out of shit.

All you two do is bicker at each other!

I haven't even met you and you seem like a moron wasting your time, talking shit to a 22yr old over the internet.... :dw:

Adam: Will they allow six cylinder cars in a photo-shoot??? Yikes!! :pepper:

blownaltered

Established Member
As for Steve and Sheldon fighting back and forth, they are friends thats what they do. As for Steve and E Jones, Steve really hates him and if it wasn't for about 6 of Steve's friends E Jones would have had his ass handed to him a long time ago. I don't know if E Jones thinks he can take Steve or not but my advise to him is run, don't come around, if you like your face the way it is dodge Steve.

adamb258

Established Member
DKS2814V said:
Adam: Will they allow six cylinder cars in a photo-shoot??? Yikes!! :pepper:

your trucks a 6'er? I didnt know that! Your always welcome regardless of vehicle. Now get some rest so you wittle hand can feel good enough for me to give you that h2 rapin'!:D

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
"All you two do is bicker at each other!

I haven't even met you and you seem like a moron wasting your time, talking shit to a 22yr old over the internet.... "

You obviously don't know understand our group. You should hang out with the guys you're talking shit about before you talk your shit, otherwise you're just a tool.

Steve is the one who actually keeps this shit interesting.

Last edited:

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
foofinator said:
"All you two do is bicker at each other!

I haven't even met you and you seem like a moron wasting your time, talking shit to a 22yr old over the internet.... "

You obviously don't know understand our group. You should hang out with the guys you're talking shit about before you talk your shit, otherwise you're just a tool.

Steve is the one who actually keeps this shit interesting.

I don't give a shit what you think, but thats all this section on this site has come down to. I'm not talking shit about anyone in particular, but bickering on the internet about breaking someone's face sounds pretty "tool-ish" to me. Its not just one guy here.....

But then again, I could give two shits about hanging out with a crew that keeps things interesting by being a bunch of E-Thugs and talking shit.

To each their own I guess... Sounds like it'll be a decent turn-out at the group pic.

blownaltered

Established Member
I guess people don't realize the only reason why we talk so much shit to each other is because we are friends, if we didn't like each other someone would have got the shit kicked out of them by now. We all go to meets and go drink beer with each other on the weekend, and if you think its bad here you should hear us in person.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Then get your bleeding giner out if you don't like it. You may not give a shit about what I think, but that's not going to stop me from telling you.

E-thugs, that's some good shit. If you don't want to hang out with us.. well I really don't care. Your loss. BTW, I highly doubt anyone in our group is an E-thug. Everyone except Sheldon will back up anything they say in this forum in person. Ask E-jones. It's not like we live across the country from eachother.

Sorry for ruining the Texas forum, seeing as there was so much going on here before we came. Maybe a post every couple weeks.

:cryying::cryying::cryying::cryying:

ASSASSIN

03 "DSG" Cobra
Established Member
All the guys in here are really cool guys who just like to talk a little s*** to each other just for fun. Hey no harm no foul and guys count me in on the Group Picture it will be fun.

-Benny-

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
:rollseyes
snakebitten1975 said:
No it won't matter you just will keep running your mouth as you always do, I never said shit to HPP about you, you can ask anyone; this is just another one of your delusional theories. But, you can keep thinking and saying whatever you want, im through with all that, and I have much more important things to worry about than you.
Don't even start about you running your mouth...****ing douchebag.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
i don't know this guy ejones everyone seems to have a beef with but i remember a thread where he was talking about threatning to run people over at a gtg and doing burn outs in front of peoples cars etc. this is why i've never come out to a gtg before, i just want to meet people, see other cars and have a good time, i'm definately not interested if there's bs like that going on.

Mach1Run

Established Member
Come up with a date / time yet? I actually managed to get vacation time Thanksgiving week and Christmas week this year.

blownaltered

Established Member
RedfireSVT said:
i don't know this guy ejones everyone seems to have a beef with but i remember a thread where he was talking about threatning to run people over at a gtg and doing burn outs in front of peoples cars etc. this is why i've never come out to a gtg before, i just want to meet people, see other cars and have a good time, i'm definately not interested if there's bs like that going on.
There has never been any real problem at any of our meets, E-Jones is just a tool and nobody likes him, thats what it amounts to and he hardly ever shows up, I guess in fear of getting the shit kicked out of him. Other than that every time we go out it is fun and friendly.

Users who are viewing this thread