Group Purchase: Bassani Exhaust 20% off Cost

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
RDJ said:
Go ahead and add in the catted X and cat back (stainless) for the 02 then .. these prices are just too damn good to pass up ....

I have posted info about this on the austinareastangs board as well. Will let the folks know over at SCOA.org as well ...

*heh* I just noticed you forgot to add the catbacks to the 04 and 95 .... add those and still include the )2 stuff ... hell that is prolly almost 2 grand right there LOL

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
RDJ said:
*heh* I just noticed you forgot to add the catbacks to the 04 and 95 .... add those and still include the )2 stuff ... hell that is prolly almost 2 grand right there LOL
:eek:

The items are corrected. Thanks a world, RD :beer:

Last edited:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
RDJ said:
Go ahead and add in the catted X and cat back (stainless) for the 02 then .. these prices are just too damn good to pass up ....

I have posted info about this on the austinareastangs board as well. Will let the folks know over at SCOA.org as well ...
That's great RD.. Thankyou :beer: and you have a PM.

Last edited:

DonMTV

Established Member
I know Bassani makes great products. I have an 03 Cobra, and I live in North Hollywood CA. Is there a real advantage by going SS versus the BX series of aluminum and Stainless? Obviously you can save a lot of money with the BX series. Just trying to get an informed opinion.

Thanks,
Don

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
I think living where you do Don you'll be fine going with the BX series. I am also choosing the BX because my car is not daily driven or driven in the rain. I you did a lot of driving in the rain or any winter driving then I personally would go with the SS.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
DonMTV said:
I know Bassani makes great products. I have an 03 Cobra, and I live in North Hollywood CA. Is there a real advantage by going SS versus the BX series of aluminum and Stainless? Obviously you can save a lot of money with the BX series. Just trying to get an informed opinion.

Thanks,
Don

The BX and the SS allegedly sound the same .. I say allegedly because I have not heard the BX. The SS come with a lifetime warranty .. which is why I am spending the extra bucks on mine. Replace the exhaust one time and the SS has paid for itself. Since I buy my cars for life (at least the Cobras) it will more than pay for itself over time. I also KNOW what the SS sound like .. so I am sticking with them LOL!

I think special blend is right tho .. living in CA where it don't snow or freeze so you don't have to worry about salt on the road and stuff you should be fine. Another thing that will kill an exhaust system is short trips where the car doesn't heat up enough to dry the exhaust out ...

shadowcoupe

Is this GP still goin on? I MAY be in for a set of headers. The headers are ceramic coated correct?

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
grey03svt said:
Is this GP still goin on? I MAY be in for a set of headers. The headers are ceramic coated correct?
GP is still on.. and headers can come ceramic coated if you'd like, or SS.

Last edited:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
DonMTV said:

Thanks,
Don
Hi Don. Special Blend and RDJ pretty much summed everything up..

paintballpyro1

Established Member
hey could i get a quote on Bassani Headers,X-pipe, and catback on the bx series its for a 1996 its a auto tho so i dont know bout the headers maybe

RoyWoods

Established Member
Can I get a quote for an Off-Road X-Pipe (I do have cats) as well as the Cat-Back System (in SS)? It's for a 2001 Cobra. Thanks.

bouncer18

Established Member
what choise of headers do we have>?

i am interested in Mid Length.. can you price it and advise?

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
paintballpyro1 said:
hey could i get a quote on Bassani Headers,X-pipe, and catback on the bx series its for a 1996 its a auto tho so i dont know bout the headers maybe
'96 pricing info for an auto:

Bassani X-pipe w/Cats: BX: part #BX46943 - $303.20
Bassani o/r X-pipe (no Cats): BX: part #BX46962 - $199.20
Bassani Catback: BX: part #BX46975S - $375.20

I'll have to get back to you on the headers..

Last edited:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
RoyWoods said:
Can I get a quote for an Off-Road X-Pipe (I do have cats) as well as the Cat-Back System (in SS)? It's for a 2001 Cobra. Thanks.
'01 pricing info:

Bassani Catback: SS: part #4699C5S - $600.00
Bassani o/r X-pipe (no Cats): SS: part #46032 - $269.00

Last edited:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
bouncer18 said:
what choise of headers do we have>?

i am interested in Mid Length.. can you price it and advise?
The mid-length listing for your car is:

Bassani Headers: 99-04 Manual 4.6L 4V: CC: #46049C - $559.20

quicksig

Banned
I was just about to order as set of BX tail pipes (from the muffler back) from Bassani themselves (I called sales to verify they were sold seperately). Would it be possible to get them through the GP? They quoted me $120/piece for BX with no baffles. I would need to order the baffles seperately as well. Please let me know, I would rather support the GP and get them through the forum...

huben94

Established Member
Ok, a quick question about emission, I had a 94 that didn't pass with Bassani x pipe and cats, Anyone is AZ have a 04 Cobra with Bassani and has passed emissions, I don't want to have to swap out the x pipe every other year to pass emissions.

Interested in a SS x pipe w/cats for 04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread