Group Purchase: Bassani Exhaust 20% off Cost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
huben94 said:
Ok, a quick question about emission, I had a 94 that didn't pass with Bassani x pipe and cats, Anyone is AZ have a 04 Cobra with Bassani and has passed emissions, I don't want to have to swap out the x pipe every other year to pass emissions.

Interested in a SS x pipe w/cats for 04
Ruben, try posting this in the exhaust section for Terminators, and make a new thread in the Terminator section as well. You might be able to find someone that would be able to help you out more..

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Update on the Group Purchase:

The total amount (here and locally) has been reached. I've sent out the first PM to confirm that everyone on the list is still in the GP. Then we'll start getting payment, ordering and shipping done. Thanks to everyone :beer:

p.s. Brian (SVTsig) you have a PM.

Last edited:

DonMTV

Established Member
What is the advantage of the CC (ceramic coated) versus the SS (Stainless Steel)? Is it a heat soak thing? Where is this stuff being shipped from? I live in SoCal and if it is coming from Bassani I could pick it up. Also, if these questions are answered can I still get in on this?

Don

DonMTV

Established Member
I am a dumb ass. I just checked the headers on the bassani site and here is what they say: Ceramic Coating offers long-term protection, resists discoloration, lowers under the hood temperatures and increases thermal efficiency.

It looks like this is the only option for the headers.

Don

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
blown04cobra said:
Put me down for SS X-Pipe w/ cats for an 04 Cobra.

+1

Too good to pass up!~

Please PM with an update/info. Thanks Xplicit :beer:

99BOSS

Established Member
I may be getting a X pipe with cats for my 04 as well. Is this the 5 piece design that will work with my stock manifolds for now and then can work with Bassani mid lengths later on? I cant decided between the Bassani catted X or the MRT H.

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
stangfreak said:
franco, when you gonna bring the cobra to long island man!!!! lol
When the Islanders win another Stanley Cup ;-) Once Kevin is done tuning my car i'll be making the stops..

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
DonMTV said:
I am a dumb ass. I just checked the headers on the bassani site and here is what they say: Ceramic Coating offers long-term protection, resists discoloration, lowers under the hood temperatures and increases thermal efficiency.

It looks like this is the only option for the headers.

Don
No problem, Don. I just sent you a PM.. Take care.

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
1SLYSNAKE said:
+1

Too good to pass up!~

Please PM with an update/info. Thanks Xplicit :beer:
I got you down, Rob. And you have a PM :beer:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
99BOSS said:
I may be getting a X pipe with cats for my 04 as well. Is this the 5 piece design that will work with my stock manifolds for now and then can work with Bassani mid lengths later on? I cant decided between the Bassani catted X or the MRT H.
Shawn, it is the 5 piece design and will fit on stock manifolds or Bassani's headers.

duckfood

SVT03
Established Member
xplicit, is this still going on? hard to pass up this deal! And, when is the deadline? I may pick up the x-pipe for my 03 cobra. thanks.

striker_29

One Man Gang
Established Member
Yes, please tell me its not too late. I just unexpectedly got a little tax refund I need to spend!

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
duckfood said:
xplicit, is this still going on? hard to pass up this deal! And, when is the deadline? I may pick up the x-pipe for my 03 cobra. thanks.

striker_29 said:
Yes, please tell me its not too late. I just unexpectedly got a little tax refund I need to spend!
It's basically set for Monday since i already have more than enough ppl taking part now. I've already sent out the 2nd PM to ppl that has Kevin's contact info, who will be handling everything from here on out. If you want to be part of the GP then i'll send you the PM as well. The sooner everyone touches base with him the quicker the exhaust gets ordered and shipped. Also, if you could let me know what type of exhaust the both of you want, i'd like to add it to the preliminary list.

Last edited:

SnakesAlive

Established Member
Can i get in on this?? i need off-raod x-pipe and a set of mid-legnths.. got the $$$ just need the parts asap..
p.s. anyone want to buy a Steeda(magnaflow) catted x-pipe?

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
SnakesAlive said:
Can i get in on this?? i need off-raod x-pipe and a set of mid-legnths.. got the $$$ just need the parts asap..
p.s. anyone want to buy a Steeda(magnaflow) catted x-pipe?
John, yes you can still get on.. As for how fast you need the parts, that's all dependant on how quickly everyone talks to Kevin and sends their payment in. The 2nd PM's were sent today so ppl should be calling Kevin tomorrow, and through the week. Let me know if you're still intererested..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread