Group Purchase- Extreme Cams

Joe King

Visual molester
Established Member
I've been a total dick...To show my contrition I would like to organize a Group Purchase for Dave's (Extreme) 60HP cams.
Who am I to question the "Emperor's" credentials....If he says they make 60HP, where do I get off "demanding" proof. You guys accept his word on face value, so why just confuse the issue with useless dyno sheets...we all know how they can be manipulated!

If he says he'll blow Lingenfelter's car away...we have to believe he will...I hope after he does that he comes back to Maple Grove (Penn) & takes on that poser Andy Jensen, with his pos (street-driven) vette. Hell, he only runs 6.60's @ 215+.. that surely isn't beyond the capability of "THE BEAST". He'll show those bowtie dweebs a fast car!!!

If Kenny Brown can sell on his rep, why can't Dave?

Always,
JoeKing

P.S. Dave, I like your new clothes

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
6.60's @ 215+ ?! What ever that is, it is no wanna be. I had a 520ci BBC RED with an 8-71 that ran 6.90s at 200+. That was the hottest ride of my life. Not going back there. But I remember it well. One thing is for sure that is NOT a daily driver! :) :) :)

Robertson Racin

All American Muscle
Established Member
I think is has something to do with Dave working close SHM, ever heard of him??

SO what type of group deal can we get???

Last edited:

Tranzlucent

Invade and Terminate!
Established Member
Originally posted by Joe King
I've been a total dick...To show my contrition I would like to organize a Group Purchase for Dave's (Extreme) 60HP cams.
Who am I to question the "Emperor's" credentials....If he says they make 60HP, where do I get off "demanding" proof. You guys accept his word on face value, so why just confuse the issue with useless dyno sheets...we all know how they can be manipulated!

If he says he'll blow Lingenfelter's car away...we have to believe he will...I hope after he does that he comes back to Maple Grove (Penn) & takes on that poser Andy Jensen, with his pos (street-driven) vette. Hell, he only runs 6.60's @ 215+.. that surely isn't beyond the capability of "THE BEAST". He'll show those bowtie dweebs a fast car!!!

If Kenny Brown can sell on his rep, why can't Dave?

Always,
JoeKing

P.S. Dave, I like your new clothes

cough cough douchbag cough cough

Users who are viewing this thread