GT 500 2020 MISSING COLLECTOR'S KIT & MANUAL

760 HP

Hi,

Last year (2020) I became the owner of a new Ford Shelby GT500. As there is not a Ford dealer based in Belgium that I could buy the car from (there is too much discussion surrounding the import of Shelby in Europe), I managed to find a service that imports the cars.

Recently I came across someone's post on this forum that featured an unboxing of the collector's kit and manual that came with his new Ford Shelby GT500 (please view the collector's kit here: ). After doing some research I found that once an owner is registrated with Ford, they receive this kit and a user manual. As i bought the car via an importer I don't know how I can receive this kit and manual and no one has reached out to me about this either.

As I would like to have the kit and manual for collector's purposes, I was wondering if someone on here could tell me how I can get mine or refer me to/give me the contact information of someone that can help me with this?

Thanks in advance!
A Shelby enthusiast.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
who actually purchased the vehicle from ford - the importer? I would think you're going to have to contact whoever would have been the original owner and tell them you want it.

@13COBRA

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
who actually purchased the vehicle from ford - the importer? I would think you're going to have to contact whoever would have been the original owner and tell them you want it.

@13COBRA

Correct, whomever it was sold to originally will have the kit.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Contact Ford Performance. They sometimes sit on the kits and don't ship them until prodded (ask me how I know).

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Calling Ford Performance sounds like your best shot, especially since you're the first owner. Explain your situation as you did in your post and hopefully they'll help you out. Let us know how that works out for you, if you call.

Users who are viewing this thread