GT pump and BAP

Red3

Established Member
How far would a single GT pump and a BAP take me? Would I be able to do a port and pulley after my rebuild? Don't really wanna upgrade to 03/04 tank or go returnless. Just wanna get an idea for how far I can go with what I have now

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What are your plans beyond what you have? I see you have a new engine coming, but you also say in your signature that your car is for sale.

Anyway, why not just go with the BAP for now? Unless you're planning on making big power with a twin-screw.

Red3

Established Member
LOL. Well, engine will be getting done sometime. Car was for sale but the wife decided she wanted me to keep it and build mine instead of trading for a built SN95 Cobra. I just keep forgetting to change my sig. Right now I have an Eaton swap with stock Eaton and stock pulley. I make about 9 PSI normally. After rebuild I plan on a POSI port and pulley. Not sure what combo just yet but leaning towards a 2.76/4#. I will be adding nitrous sometime and I know this won't be enough with nitrous also but a TS will prob never go on my car.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
I'm going Aviator Pump with drilled basket and BAP when I put the T-Trim in!
The Aviator is a cleaner job and pretty much a direct bolt in, the GT Pump needs work to sit in the stock housing!

Last edited:

Red3

Established Member
I already have a GT pump and a BAP guys. I have one GT pump as I have a 99 which only has one pump stock and not two. Trying to see how far I could get with what I have now. Wondering if I should be good for a port and pulley

Users who are viewing this thread