GT-R Blows Out Tire At 200MPH

smitty2919

Established Member
^LOL at this guy.

"Couldn't have been any safer as far as taking the public out of it when it comes to a public road"...right. And if it blew AS he was coming up on a truck, then plowing into the back of it due to the initial sideways jerk you wouldn't be taking the position you are lol.

Plus, there are more GT-R's to buy.

Plus I didn't wish harm on him...I simply said IF he had sideswiped the cement wall I wouldn't feel bad. I didn't say "I wish he hit the wall and got hurt." But way to read too much into it :thumbsup:

Kiohtee

Established Member
^LOL at this guy.

"Couldn't have been any safer as far as taking the public out of it when it comes to a public road"...right. And if it blew AS he was coming up on a truck, then plowing into the back of it due to the initial sideways jerk you wouldn't be taking the position you are lol.

Plus, there are more GT-R's to buy.

Plus I didn't wish harm on him...I simply said IF he had sideswiped the cement wall I wouldn't feel bad. I didn't say "I wish he hit the wall and got hurt." But way to read too much into it :thumbsup:

Of course if he ended up slamming into a car/truck/whatever I wouldn't be taking the position I am. :dw: I have no respect or sympathy for anyone who puts the unwilling in harm's way. But this guy seemed to eliminate the chance of possible innocent victims as best one can on a public road.

Users who are viewing this thread