GT-R vs Nitrous Camaro vs Cops

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
If you pause the video you can see the cops coming in the mirror of the SUV. So it seems the GTR thought they were just needing to pass thru because he pulls over to the shoulder. Then once he realized they were coming for him he was out!!!

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
If you pause the video you can see the cops coming in the mirror of the SUV. So it seems the GTR thought they were just needing to pass thru because he pulls over to the shoulder. Then once he realized they were coming for him he was out!!!

they probably radioed it in as a Maxima or Infiniti g-coupe :lol:

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
Yes because certainly they had no reason to be chasing him... it's not like he was breaking any laws clearly as he blasted through a red light going at least 110+mph...

doesnt matter either way....for the amount of BS they get away with, the crooked-ness, and the pettiness they harrass day to day people...its good to see them get the dick

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
Yes because certainly they had no reason to be chasing him... it's not like he was breaking any laws clearly as he blasted through a red light going at least 110+mph...

Yep Exactly!! Don't see a law that prohibits anyone from enjoying a gtr . :beer:

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
indiana-jones-popcorn.gif

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
Lol hopefully they didn't get close enough to read his plate, if so I have a feeling he's going to get some visitors in the near future. Camaro runs good especially since it's a 6spd.

MTBSully

Established Member
Lol hopefully they didn't get close enough to read his plate, if so I have a feeling he's going to get some visitors in the near future. Camaro runs good especially since it's a 6spd.

Was just thinking the same thing. As long as they didnt get his plate hes probably good

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Dude put it in overdrive and went GHOST. I did the same thing in NFS hot pursuit the other day similiar setting.

ScrewDrvr

Established Member
video made me laugh at the end lol.

I did not like the editing though, 46 different shots of the same thing happening over and over. Its like I was watch a FnF movie where they shift 38 times per drag race.

ScrewDrvr

Established Member
video made me laugh at the end lol.

I did not like the editing though, 46 different shots of the same thing happening over and over. Its like I was watch a FnF movie where they shift 38 times per drag race.

Users who are viewing this thread