GT-R vs Nitrous Camaro vs Cops

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Sweet races, very close.

That GT-R got ghost at the end.....but, but, but you can't out run the radio. lol

mnewxcv

Established Member
nice, dont see too many of those camaros still driving around here, nice to see one with some big balls.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
It would have been close the first race too but he missed third in the maro...good runs though and good thing about a GTR I guess is that it's so quick and quiet then he can just duck out like that.

scott_0

Established Member
you gotta love what GT-R's are capable of, I mean drive it around all day running errands and shit, setup a race for later in the day, drive to race location, no big deal, meanwhile the Camaro had to make sure the nitrous bottle is full, probably got trailered to the location, had to air up/down the slicks, do multiple burnouts then hope to win atleast one of the races lol, then the GT-R outruns some cops while the Camaro guys are loading the car on a trailer a few blocks away

Last edited:

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
you gotta love what GT-R's are capable of, I mean drive it around all day running errands and shit, setup a race for later in the day, drive to race location, no big deal, meanwhile the Camaro had to make sure the nitrous bottle (if running N2O) is full, probably got trailered to the location, had to air up/down the slicks, do multiple burnouts then hope to win atleast one of the races lol, then the GT-R outruns some cops while the Camaro guys are loading the car on a trailer a few blocks away

right! its amazing....probably going on a date that night, and picking up grocieries too :beer:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
you gotta love what GT-R's are capable of, I mean drive it around all day running errands and shit, setup a race for later in the day, drive to race location, no big deal, meanwhile the Camaro had to make sure the nitrous bottle is full, probably got trailered to the location, had to air up/down the slicks, do multiple burnouts then hope to win atleast one of the races lol, then the GT-R outruns some cops while the Camaro guys are loading the car on a trailer a few blocks away

The GTR is hard to beat when it comes to potential and drivability...I have tried daily driving some of my track cars, you get away with it for awhile till it leaves you stranded on the side of the road....

scott_0

Established Member
exactly! its truly a do everything car, I mean there are cooler more desirable cars for sure, but if I had $150k and could buy only one car, the GT-R is that car easily

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
exactly! its truly a do everything car, I mean there are cooler more desirable cars for sure, but if I had $150k and could buy only one car, the GT-R is that car easily

I would love one and some of the earlier models are almost attainable :beer: (for my budget) really tempted to sell the toys and just have something bad ass and reliable...

TClark22

Established Member
lol'd pretty hard at the end. The cops didn't even bother to turn on their lights or sirens.

He gone.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
From GTRLife thread:

qeB6KlA.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread