GT350 accident

kanine

Established Member
[video=youtube;DwFc9RJk17U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwFc9RJk17U[/video]

Sad to see this, seems like the SUV driver was changing lanes without signaling or was just hogging up 2 lanes, but stupid of the GT350 driver to try to pass them like this.

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
perhaps if the gt350 hadnt been speeding and acting like an idiot. i wonder what the previous 2 minutes of the video look like?....

the suv driver was just a panicked wildebeast and didnt know what to do.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Gonna have to blame it on the GT350 from what I can tell. Also, who the **** was honking? What in the world did it do some five years after the accident took place? :bored:

fearthesnake

Established Member
Both drivers were idiots to be honest. GT350 was probably speeding, the other idiots just changing lanes, actually both just going all over the lanes. Some people are just stupid drivers.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Kinda looks like they tried to block the mustang and slow it down.

bruh.jpg

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Looks to me like he saw them coming up fast behind them and tried to move. The GT350 went with him and the guy freaked. Or he looked in the mirror again and still saw a car approaching fast and continued over not knowing the GT350 was now on side him.
Bottom line looks to me like 2 idiots playing in traffic.

Pup

Established Member
Looks to me like he saw them coming up fast behind them and tried to move. The GT350 went with him and the guy freaked. Or he looked in the mirror again and still saw a car approaching fast and continued over not knowing the GT350 was now on side him.
Bottom line looks to me like 2 idiots playing in traffic.

I was going to reply with the exact same. And seriously, who tf speeds on a 3 lane highway let alone with 2 of the 3 lanes immediately occupied..

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Only a blind person would try to pass off blame on the SUV driver.... Mustang guy was a moron.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Only a blind person would try to pass off blame on the SUV driver.... Mustang guy was a moron.

This, I can't believe people are trying to blame the SUV driver. No telling what speed the Mustang was coming down from. SUV driver tried to move out of his way but the Mustang driver's stupid won.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Looked like someone was making some runs in Mexico and came up on these cars too quick, SUV trying to get out of their way.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I hope insurance completely ****s this Mustang owner. Play stupid games win stupid prizes and it's owners like this that give performance car owners a bad name.

BladeX10

Established Member
I almost seen this exact scenario happen on the highway. This is why racing on public highways with traffic is stupid. When youre driving and see a bunch of cars flying 100+ MPH behind you, People panic and do stuff like this.

Users who are viewing this thread