GT350 manifold on a 11-14 engine

kingcobra323

Established Member
I finally ordered mine should arrive Saturday. I dont have those heads either. Im damn impressed how ur car made like 30more hp over stock intake which is what I run. Hopefully it works out for my auto car

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Patriot_0311

Established Member
Viking - thank you so much for jumping in and doing this! Do you have any pictures of the holes you had to plug in the GT350 IM or any other technical details of the install?

Jake

S&L11stang

Established Member
I would love to see this intake and l&m intake only cam! And maybe hp tuner software patch to see how far this intake can go!

kingcobra323

Established Member
Hopefully soon I get mine on the dyno I've got baby cj cams on mine. Actually runs pretty good with my stock intakes tune. I sent Mike Rousch my data logs. Can't wait to see how it pulls to 7600+

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

TheVikingRL

Established Member
Premium Member
Viking - thank you so much for jumping in and doing this! Do you have any pictures of the holes you had to plug in the GT350 IM or any other technical details of the install?

Jake

I'll take some additional pictures but the only holes I had to plug were three unused vacuum ports. I don't think there were any other details that I hadn't already mentioned somewhere. Extend the purge valve wiring harness, pin the IMRC valves open, flip the coolant hose guides and find some way to secure the engine cover. You will also need a TB adapter and shorten the intake coupler hose 1/2" in some cases. Otherwise it's plug and play.

Chad Clark

Established Member
Just got my 13 tuned with the voodoo intake manifold. It picked up over 30hp after 5k.
Lidio wasn't able to get the gt-350 TB to work, so we stayed with the stock one.
I will be picking up the car tomorrow.
He was very impressed and surprised with the gain.

Sounds like the TB is a PITA to get to work.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread