GT350 Video - Dusted Two C6 Corvettes on Track

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
Not the street, but track... I was in the number 3 position. C6 in front of me and C6 behind me. I finally get around the one in front of me, and smoke the rest of the pack.

Then, on the next lap, I let them catch-up to me toward the end of the lap and do it all over again. LOL

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
Your car sounds amazing and hauls ass. Post some pics! I love it. I need to road race one day as well.

Thanks for the kudos! I love the car... its an amazing ride.

Road racing and HPDE's are an amazing time. If you do HPDE's, there is really no need to mod your car... you're going to have a blast with damn near any car while completely stock. It's technical and momentum racing. Unless you get on a track with big straights, top speed is not really relevant.

GT350_Front.bmp

GT350_Rear.bmp

GT350FrontRight.jpg

GT350_Karussell_Mid.JPG

Img44374.jpg

Img44475.jpg

Img44495.jpg

Img44512.jpg

Img_3062.jpg

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
Another video, too... picks up from where the first video leaves off. You can see that eventually, the pack is nowhere to be found and I am gaining on the STI that was leading us.

Last edited:

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
Especially when you have handicap plates bolted to your car:) Nice driving and beautiful Shelby!

No doubt. That gets a lot of attention at the track. I always say "haven't you heard of handicapped racing?" LOL

If only GT350s had enough power to be "competitive" at a trackday. ;)

Sarcastic or serious?

The wink says sarcasm, but a lot of people believe that.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice GT-350 you have there. I chuckled when you let off a bit to let the Vettes start to catch up. And then BANG, you disappear again. Love it!

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
Nice GT-350 you have there. I chuckled when you let off a bit to let the Vettes start to catch up. And then BANG, you disappear again. Love it!

Thank you, Sir!

It's funny... but I was actually having trouble driving slow enough to let them fully catch up. I felt like I was driving way too slow. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread