GT500 Desk Lamp! Cool!!

musclefan21

Established Member
I just got this badboy for my office at home. I don't know how common they are but it was new to me. When you turn the key to the right, it cranks and revs it up for a while and then drive by sound effect! I think it looks killer on my desk. Very cool!!!! What do you think?

:beer:

DSC00002.gif

DSC00005.gif

DSC00007.gif

DSC00008.gif

:rockon:

Last edited:

svt99rag

Established Member
I got mine from Sams, blew a small fuse in it and I have not been able to find a replacement for it.

musclefan21

Established Member
I got mine from Sams, blew a small fuse in it and I have not been able to find a replacement for it.

How much are these go for or worth? I just wanna know if i really did get a good deal on these :thumbsup:

musclefan21

Established Member
Got one at Fry's a few years back, my shade is different though. It was maybe $30 or $40.

ok cool cuz i paid 12 bucks for it. I bought 2 vette and 3 GT500 ones still in box. I wanna sell them on ebay for 40-50 bucks shipped :beer:

Sonic_GT

Established Member
I saw one of those awhile back think it was about $30. Pretty cool. I have the GT500 phone. Found it at walmart a long time ago for $10. Same exact red GT500 just with a phone built it.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
musclefan21;,

The only part I really like is the bas of the lamp which is the black & silver snake. If I were to buy one is there any way I can cut this part out alone... ? :shrug: I would love to hang just the snake portion up in my room.

Let me know man.

xenodragon

Established Member
I have one, my wife made me put it in the basement though, because everynight before bed....i would turn the key

musclefan21

Established Member
musclefan21;,

The only part I really like is the bas of the lamp which is the black & silver snake. If I were to buy one is there any way I can cut this part out alone... ? :shrug: I would love to hang just the snake portion up in my room.

Let me know man.

Yes you can seperate the snake!! you can de-attach the lamp itself with a screw on top of the snake and and i think 2 at the bottom

I have one, my wife made me put it in the basement though, because everynight before bed....i would turn the key

ROFL! i do the same too. oh wait, let me crank it again :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread