GT500/GT Mexico Flyby

bigpappy33

Just a GT
Established Member
All driving done on Mexican highway.

Enjoy...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmnkFzAhu5s"]YouTube - SVT GT Flyby[/nomedia]

SVT GI

Established Member
Nice! That stretch of Mexican hwy looks familiar haha.

Did you happen to pass by a black 04 Cobra with pink Cobra letters on the back last week on S. Patrick? It was the wife in her car and later she had mentioned that a black Mustang had gone by her in the other direction and sounded pretty good.

A buddy of mine just put tires on the rear of your car too...Small town.

We should head out to Bithlo sometime.

bigpappy33

Just a GT
Established Member
Nice! That stretch of Mexican hwy looks familiar haha.

Did you happen to pass by a black 04 Cobra with pink Cobra letters on the back last week on S. Patrick? It was the wife in her car and later she had mentioned that a black Mustang had gone by her in the other direction and sounded pretty good.

A buddy of mine just put tires on the rear of your car too...Small town.

We should head out to Bithlo sometime.

I do remember that, I think I gave her a little rev. She had a real clean looking Cobra, surprised me when I saw a woman driving it. I am down anytime for Bithlo, although I will be up in Gainesville for a while and usually go to the track out here. I am going to be at Bradenton on the 23rd though with a bunch of stangs if you want to make the drive.

SVT GI

Established Member
Yeah Bradenton is a bit of a haul. I have a cuz in St. petersburg that I need to go visit though. If things settle down at work I might be able to go.

When is the next time you'll be back out here?

And if you are interested in going to Mustang Week in SC in July, we have a few cruising up. I already have my hotel booked lol.

bigpappy33

Just a GT
Established Member
Nice, I could definitely be interested in Mustang Week, haven't been yet. I will be back there around March. Would be cool to meet a local SB stang! Let me know whenever you are definitely heading over to Speedworld anyway and I might make the drive. I visit down in Orlando every once and a while and that would be a good excuse haha.

SVT GI

Established Member
I haven't been yet either. I just recently got back to the East Coast for the first time in 16 years (military) and we are taking both the Cobra's up and about 5 other guys going. I cant friggin wait for July! I try to get out to Bithlo a couple times a month, but its been hard to get there the last 2 months. I'll pm you when ever I head out there.

How did you come about getting the GT500 driveline and did you do the swap? I saw Justin did the tuning, I do builds and tuning as well. I'll have the software for your car shortly so if you need help with anything let me know.

bigpappy33

Just a GT
Established Member
Sweet, let me know. I found it through a local guy who is a member in one of my car clubs. He did the swap to his own car as well. I think I had a bad bearing on the 3v, so it was perfect timing and I am glad I did it. After selling the Whipple I had on the 3v it worked out much better.

Oman_cobra

Established Member
love the flyby of supercharged mustang ! and nice to see you have friendly relationships with Mexico :D

Users who are viewing this thread