GT500 Springs

Svt Pilot

Established Member
Anyone know if there are any GT500 specific springs out yet or is everyone using springs for a regular GT? I dont have enough money for coilovers either so that is not an option. Thanks

hotrodstang

Established Member
Blown04 said:
Anyone know if there are any GT500 specific springs out yet or is everyone using springs for a regular GT? I dont have enough money for coilovers either so that is not an option. Thanks
Eibach has them on the shelf I think the pro kit is pn 35101140 Give them a call and let us know how they work. I am waiting till I go to SEMA first of next month before I make any decission between springs and or coilovers

BladesII

Established Member
im goin to steeda possibly tomorrow simply because they are real close to me. just got nitto 555rs on today and i need some springs. ive been talking to them on and off and they said they could provide a lot of suspension work for the car. ill let ya know what happens.

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
ac427cobra said:
Blades:

Are those 305/35 rears on the stock wheels?!?

Thanks,

Bruce, I don't know how wide your wheels are or the space and gaps available but I know the Toyo's Cliff runs, 305/35-18's, are on his stock 9.5" wide Lightning wheels.

Last edited:

BladesII

Established Member
NITTO doesnt make a 315 for an 18 inch wheel... they make a 305 tho and now on the highway at about 80 it vibrates. any suggestions as to what this is? i brought the car to steeda today and they said they fixed the road force and got it to 28 and balenced them...other than that they hook nasty

Users who are viewing this thread