GT500 vs GTR/R8/911 Carrera S/SLS AMG

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
LOL, I have seen three of them in North Jersey alone..... and one near my house in Florida. It is not borderline stupid at all, the car exists, it may be rare to run into one but it's possible.
I've seen two Pagani Huayras, three Veyrons and a woman drives a 458 to the grocery store where my wife shops.
133 of the 500 GT2 RS's came to the US. Of course four are near you. :D
S.

NJ03SVTCobra

Addicted Open Tracker
Established Member
I've seen two Pagani Huayras, three Veyrons and a woman drives a 458 to the grocery store where my wife shops.
S.

Are you in North Jersey or South... move to PM's if you want but I am curious where your located.... Same question about Florida as well. Sounds like we may be near each other in both locations....

Also, one of the four GT2 RS's I saw every day for a month was because it sat on the showroom floor of the dealer I worked at... Sticker of only 259K! :rockon:

The other two I saw at Cars and Croissants in North Jersey... not sure if you have ever been?

The last one I saw on Worth Ave. in Palm Beach.... Luck of the draw, its incredibly rare to see four, but I have indeed....

NJ03SVTCobra

Addicted Open Tracker
Established Member
Yea I can't speak for the gt2 RS because I dont know much about them but one of my best buddies has a 2012 Turbo S and its real fast but my boss with 659rwhp 550rwtq pulled on the turbo S on the highway for sure.

I'm not surprised at all... two things you had going for you was less weight and more hp than a stock GT500.... That was probably a good race.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Honestly what are the chances of even ever seeing one? Porsche only made 500 and a fraction of those came to the US. It's a borderline stupid argument.
:shrug:
S.

Not a GT2 but i seen this one running around the French Quarter in New Orleans.

a693780f-0d0e-16cf.jpg

a693780f-0d1e-dabc.jpg

Edited with a photo app
a693780f-0d3a-e545.jpg

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I like the last edited photo.....I have seen one of those cars here in south florida and a bunch of other random porsches

Hwy. Chile

Established Member
S.

I saw a Carrera GT on Sunday near Jackson NJ. What would a GT500 do there? ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread