GT500 vs ZL1 Summary

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
I think it was Motor Trend who piloted it to 197mph out in Arizona - they weren't able to crack 200mph b/c of the lack of a substantial straightaway, the elevation, and air temperatures. I believe the 200mph speed was achieved by Ford at a test track in Italy, and Motor Trend is supposedly going to try and duplicate that at some point in the near future.

Yup - Randy Probst got it to 197 in 100+ temps @ over 2000 feet. Ford went over 200 in Italy:rockon:

You can def tell who the Cheby fans are in this thread:lol:

Last edited:

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
look here chevy fans, we had to hear how awesome the LS1 was and how everyone got a big boner of that motor for years, plus we kept hearing how this ZL1 was suppose to be the ultimate camaro and go against the GT500 and now that ford is shutting yall up its getting old? get over it, this is a ford forum, go back to LS1 tech and jerk off over old chevy crap. thanks

98SVTContour98

Established Member
Thank you! There's been so many of these ZL1 vs '13 GT500 threads and all the Ford guys are jacking off to the god like GT500.:lol: Get over it people, both are great cars period whether you're a loyalist or not.

Both cars are great, but the GT500 is GREATER :rockon:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I would take either car and rock the shit out of them. No questions.

I would happily do the same. Either will do. But....my personal favorite would be the GT-500. I just wouldn't turn down the ZL1. :coolman:

mineralstangt

Established Member
look here chevy fans, we had to hear how awesome the LS1 was and how everyone got a big boner of that motor for years, plus we kept hearing how this ZL1 was suppose to be the ultimate camaro and go against the GT500 and now that ford is shutting yall up its getting old? get over it, this is a ford forum, go back to LS1 tech and jerk off over old chevy crap. thanks

This for damn sure.

2V99GT

SVT God
Established Member
both good performing cars no doubt... i still just don't see how anybody can get past the looks of a camaro. barf.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member

lmao this is so true. LS1 plagued the forums for many years how it was touched by God and unbeatable. lol

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
+1
Not a brand loyalist, I have love for C6Z's, LS2 GTO's, G8 GT/GXP's anything else chevy is :xpl:

Users who are viewing this thread