GTO newb checking in. :)

HRJ

G'day!
Established Member
Howdy all. My name is Joe, I drive a 2005 GTO M6, and I'm a horsepoweraholic......lol

Finally decided to register and say hello. Big Cobra fan, and I hope to learn more about the GT500 as well. Hissman, Grey03Cobra, and romans8:28 can vouch for me, so don't sweat me being a troll. Thanks for having me here.

For anyone wanting to know about my ride, here's a link: http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62788

Nowhere near the thrust of a modded Cobra, but it does pretty good. :)

chebbyeater

Banned
I think your lost pal. The pontiac (we build excitement) forums are down the road 10 miles and make a right at the first traffic light. Thats like someone going out and buying a cobra then going to the gto forums cause they like the gto better. Very weird.
owned12.jpg

SEACREST OUT!!!!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
chebbyeater said:
I think your lost pal. The pontiac (we build excitement) forums are down the road 10 miles and make a right at the first traffic light. Thats like someone going out and buying a cobra then going to the gto forums cause they like the gto better. Very weird.
owned12.jpg

SEACREST OUT!!!!

Guess what. Know one cares what you have to say either. Welcome to my naughty list. Way to be a prick.

-Jeff

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Chebbyeater: Here is another post I found of yours. It looks like every post you make is on the same line.

Chebbyeater said:
"Funny how you tards are a member on this site. All you can do is dream of owning a svt product so you hang out here and act cool."

Buh Bye.

Banned
chebbyeater said:
SEACREST OUT!!!!

Nice job being an a$$. He's more welcome here than your b!tch a$$. :loser:

HRJ, Welcome!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I just banned him :) He may drive a 93 cobra, but he was still a troll.

Doc GTO

Local 10 sec Caddie
Established Member
HRJ said:
Howdy all. My name is Joe, I drive a 2005 GTO M6, and I'm a horsepoweraholic......lol

Finally decided to register and say hello. Big Cobra fan, and I hope to learn more about the GT500 as well. Hissman, Grey03Cobra, and romans8:28 can vouch for me, so don't sweat me being a troll. Thanks for having me here.

For anyone wanting to know about my ride, here's a link: http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62788

Nowhere near the thrust of a modded Cobra, but it does pretty good. :)

What's up Joe! Nice to see you over here! They accept me so you should have no problem!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Doc GTO said:
What's up Joe! Nice to see you over here! They accept me so you should have no problem!

Actually, we just have not found a good reason to get rid of you yet Doc. But we are trying. : ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread