Gto Project

M3xpress

Established Member
Somebody in my family always has some kind of project going on and a few years ago my cousins decided to build a nice garage to give themselves a place to excercise their love/hobby of cars.

A few years ago they found a deteriorating '68 GTO that was an original Ram Air 4 speed car and they decided they wanted to bring it back to life.

I've been watching this thing progress over time and this morning they sent me pics of the car all together.

I thought I would post it up because it came out great and I think it's pretty cool they're able to do everything themselves in their shop.

Here are the oldest pics I have of it when they were getting started, I wish I had the pics of what it look like when they first got it.

Here's what I got today...

RedDemon91

Established Member
Absolutely beautiful, my uncle had a 69 GTO Judge for a few years and sold it a few months back.... I miss that car a lot now that I think about it :(

crazycarlo

Established Member
yeah they did a good job, the Ram Air IV cars are pretty hard to find as well as the super duty 455 TA's. I used to have a 73 Firebird formula 350 and loved it.

Users who are viewing this thread