GTR 770ahwp vs TT Gallardo 808rwhp

jasil

Established Member
FIXED LINK SORRY

From Nagtroc:

Ran a friends GT-R tonight, he's running the Greddy turbo kit, (~26psi) with E85 putting down ~770 AWHP, the bolt on GTT was running MS109 and put down 808 RWHP (8psi)...... not sure what the AWHP is yet....

wow, the race was close, the GT-R did win by 1/2 car each time since it shifts so damn fast, the GT-R's power is truly seamless, while the GTT (e-gear) loses ground on each shift..... runs started at ~50 MPH, one run was up to 175 MPH......

His GT-R trapped 141 MPH in the 1/4 mile when he was making less HP, so now he's probably around 143-144 MPH....

here is the video:http://www.dragtimes.com/blog/video...o-bolt-on-kit-vs-nissan-gt-r-greddy-turbo-kit

Last edited:

93toxic

97 SR351
Established Member
gtr vs lambo

i dont know what you mean a close race :shrug: the gtr was walking him, if they would have showed more video i think the gtr could put a couple of cars on the lambo. GTR is fast :beer:

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
lucky enough to have a boss who owns a modified gt-r... the thing is a sling shot.

brainpa

Established Member
i dont know what you mean a close race :shrug: the gtr was walking him, if they would have showed more video i think the gtr could put a couple of cars on the lambo. GTR is fast :beer:

Umm, well, maybe staying door-to-door in three gears? Did you see a different video?

monX

Established Member
Sick video. I love both cars but damn the galladro's sound amazing.

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
That video shows the superiority of the GT-R tranny. The lambo only lost ground when it would shift. Good races.

Users who are viewing this thread