Guess my numbers...

Andrew91GT

Established Member
STROKD said:
It should crack 800 rw, but it won't be EASY... you'll have to lean on it pretty hard... my dad's big bore motor did 600 with a bad cat and low timing, but I don't think even it has 800 in it, and you are only going to have 15 or so CID. Better heads and cam I am sure, but I don't see that EASILY making another 150 or so rw...:bowdown:

16 (intercooled) psi on a 347 with a YS... and whatta ya know... TFS TW 185cc heads, ported systemax intake, etc. etc. Sounds like steve will have more bore and his heads will flow a bit more than mine, doesn't it?

I was also under the impression that 21st century's dyno was a bit stingy too...

dyno.jpg

Last edited:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Aren't there two big shops that race their cars around here to similar times????

HPP Racing on a mod motor and Gearheads in outlaw?

G2Mach1, if this ever goes down, you can come out. Your car ranks about the slowest out of everyone on the Texas board.

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
foofinator said:
Aren't there two big shops that race their cars around here to similar times????

G2Mach1, if this ever goes down, you can come out. Your car ranks about the slowest out of everyone on the Texas board.

HHHHHAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!:beer:

Andrew91GT

Established Member
foofinator said:

HPP is nowhere near as fast as Travis. Not even the same zipcode. Then again, they have a drag radial car.

As long as we're playing "friends racing",

Don't forget Kevin Hargett, Wolfe in Ken Nelson's car, Josh Lindsey or Grant Mcreary.

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
FoofKiller said:
Andrew just owned Matt in a bad way. LMAO.
Are you running C16 and an igloo with ice? If so, then sure, I'm too cheap, I like Chevron 93 and I don't have a cooler...

BTW 16 psi after a cooler is like 20 or so before...;-)

Andrew91GT

Established Member
STROKD said:
Are you running C16 and an igloo with ice? If so, then sure, I'm too cheap, I like Chevron 93 and I don't have a cooler...

BTW 16 psi after a cooler is like 20 or so before...;-)

B42 was the fuel I was running... close to 93 + torco, right?

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Andrew91GT said:
B42 was the fuel I was running... close to 93 + torco, right?
Um not really... My car loves B42, and its a little more expensive than Torco... I'm not running full race timing as I will burn plugs.

Similar, maybe, but it doesn't burn the same... Torco is a bandaid, not a solution.:rockon:

Andrew91GT

Established Member
STROKD said:
Um not really... My car loves B42, and its a little more expensive than Torco... I'm not running full race timing as I will burn plugs.

Similar, maybe, but it doesn't burn the same... Torco is a bandaid, not a solution.:rockon:

B42 is cheap. I might have done it on pump but I like safety!

Regardless, 780 rwhp is 780 rwhp! Back in 2002 even...

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Andrew91GT said:
B42 is cheap. I might have done it on pump but I like safety!

Regardless, 780 rwhp is 780 rwhp! Back in 2002 even...
exactly, that was forever ago...

What I meant was, I was unaware that Steve was going to whore out his car... If he does a cooler and race gas, it will scream over 800, but on pump without a cooler, not so much... that's all I was getting at.

Andrew91GT

Established Member
STROKD said:
exactly, that was forever ago...

What I meant was, I was unaware that Steve was going to whore out his car... If he does a cooler and race gas, it will scream over 800, but on pump without a cooler, not so much... that's all I was getting at.

It'll make 800 with race gas (118) and cranking the boost up a bit.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
FoofKiller said:
Whatever it makes, it will be more then enough to drag every Terminator in the Texas forum :-D
We'll have some fun... my wagon wheel is going on soon and we'll see how much it makes till it finally blows up.:D My goal is 9XX, then 800 rw on true pump gas with new heads/cam/pistons/rings/bearings... :rockon:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
FoofKiller said:
You did the math, but yet you still understand nothing. It's a big bore setup you moron. It will easily make 800rwhp+.

And I could easily do that with a twin turbo kit on stock block...I just don't have the money.

And Gearheads doesn't have a TT kit yet I don't think. I'm banned from HPP.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
WOMACK03 said:
Steve just got owned by unlimited funding!:bash:

Negative and Foof knows it. Until recently he didn't understand the skill of launching a high HP car. Anyone can drive a 500-600rwhp Termy. Just mash the pedal and go. When you start making some power that's simliar to my power to weight ratio, then you can understand. It's precisely the reason Strokd has been dominate for so long. Sick power, lighter then the competition.

Neither you or Jeremy will whore out your cars below 3300-3400lbs. Now you guys might do race cars and go silly fast, but it won't be in those Termy's.

Users who are viewing this thread