Guess my numbers...

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
FoofKiller said:
Negative and Foof knows it. Until recently he didn't understand the skill of launching a high HP car. Anyone can drive a 500-600rwhp Termy. Just mash the pedal and go. When you start making some power that's simliar to my power to weight ratio, then you can understand. It's precisely the reason Strokd has been dominate for so long. Sick power, lighter then the competition.

Neither you or Jeremy will whore out your cars below 3300-3400lbs. Now you guys might do race cars and go silly fast, but it won't be in those Termy's.

Amen to that. We have already made peace with the fact thet we have high priced pigs.

Car-less Chris

Established Member
Andrew91GT said:
HPP is nowhere near as fast as Travis. Not even the same zipcode. Then again, they have a drag radial car.

As long as we're playing "friends racing",

Don't forget Kevin Hargett, Wolfe in Ken Nelson's car, Josh Lindsey or Grant Mcreary.

actually the ghp car is running drag radial/renegade..so looks like at ennis the two shops could line up...:p

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
FoofKiller said:
Negative and Foof knows it. Until recently he didn't understand the skill of launching a high HP car. Anyone can drive a 500-600rwhp Termy. Just mash the pedal and go. When you start making some power that's simliar to my power to weight ratio, then you can understand. It's precisely the reason Strokd has been dominate for so long. Sick power, lighter then the competition.

Neither you or Jeremy will whore out your cars below 3300-3400lbs. Now you guys might do race cars and go silly fast, but it won't be in those Termy's.
I might be fast if I weighed 3300-3400 lbs... without me I barely make that weight... damn heavy ass wheels and motor.:shrug:

I wish I had a whored out version of my dad's go-cart motor, it's about 150 lbs lighter than mine...:rollseyes

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Predator04 said:
How'd you geuss?
Well you need to get a refund for your degree, because you are dumber than rocks...

That car will make 435 rw at 5,000 rpm...:lol1:

Predator04

Established Member
STROKD said:
Well you need to get a refund for your degree, because you are dumber than rocks...

That car will make 435 rw at 5,000 rpm...:lol1:

Its funny what people say on the net, I know you but you obviously dont recognize me. I was going by the mods he listed which was basic mods and I assumed a stock bottom end. Dumb I may be but my mod motor makes more than your 408.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Predator04 said:
Its funny what people say on the net, I know you but you obviously dont recognize me. I was going by the mods he listed which was basic mods and I assumed a stock bottom end. Dumb I may be but my mod motor makes more than your 408.

He fits right in! Who's this guy?

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Predator04 said:
Maybe it does, so what? Is your bad ass mod motor have over 15K miles and as many street races as mine does? Let's probably say, NO, I doubt 99% of the cars in Dallas have as many HARD miles as my busted ass 408 does...:lol1: All the other fast or "faster" cars that you can think of have probably had at least 2-3 motors in their cars since 2001 when I built mine... I doubt that have had any pump gas in them, and I doubt are driven around as much as mine...

The only 2 cars I can think of were my friend's Viper, which is totaled, and Manny's sick ass Cobra, which had less miles on the entire car when he pulled the stock motor, to go even FASTER and I heard that 302 lasted like three months... My wack ass 408 still makes the power it does broken burning a SHIT load of oil (fouling the 02 sensor at HPP, and they had to discontinue use of it), with a massive header leak... I obviously don't know you or we would have raced... I haven't been beaten by a mod motor, so you are right, I don't recognize you...:poke:

BTW, my dad's STOCK 302, with cats, and smog legal shit made 477 rw at 10 psi... Not sure how a car with a better intake, better heades, long tubes, no cats, and more boost will make 10% less power, but obviously you aren't bright enough to know shit about the old "wack ass" type of push rod motors...:bored:

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
STROKD said:
Maybe it does, so what? Is your bad ass mod motor have over 15K miles and as many street races as mine does? Let's probably say, NO, I doubt 99% of the cars in Dallas have as many HARD miles as my busted ass 408 does...:lol1: All the other fast or "faster" cars that you can think of have probably had at least 2-3 motors in their cars since 2001 when I built mine... I doubt that have had any pump gas in them, and I doubt are driven around as much as mine...

The only 2 cars I can think of were my friend's Viper, which is totaled, and Manny's sick ass Cobra, which had less miles on the entire car when he pulled the stock motor, to go even FASTER and I heard that 302 lasted like three months... My wack ass 408 still makes the power it does broken burning a SHIT load of oil (fouling the 02 sensor at HPP, and they had to discontinue use of it), with a massive header leak... I obviously don't know you or we would have raced... I haven't been beaten by a mod motor, so you are right, I don't recognize you...:poke:

BTW, my dad's STOCK 302, with cats, and smog legal shit made 477 rw at 10 psi... Not sure how a car with a better intake, better heades, long tubes, no cats, and more boost will make 10% less power, but obviously you aren't bright enough to know shit about the old "wack ass" type of push rod motors...:bored:

OWNED!

yefferys50

Established Member
Andrew91GT said:
HPP is nowhere near as fast as Travis. Not even the same zipcode. Then again, they have a drag radial car.

As long as we're playing "friends racing",

Don't forget Kevin Hargett, Wolfe in Ken Nelson's car, Josh Lindsey or Grant Mcreary.

"Friend's racing" is fun.

I can bring up Doug Mangrum...yeah I know he's not fast by today's Pro5.0 standards but he's faster than any of the guys you listed.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
yefferys50 said:
"Friend's racing" is fun.

I can bring up Doug Mangrum...yeah I know he's not fast by today's Pro5.0 standards but he's faster than any of the guys you listed.

Hey, you're from Sherman. Do you ever see Shelby Sue walking up and down the streets late at night?

Users who are viewing this thread