Guess whos back

stangfreak

Established Member
Snakebite, blades, cartman, streetfire.

Boys, we're getting ****ing old

LMFAO!!! BRO I was just about to say the same thing!! Blades, snakebite, streetfire, I remember the sonic blue cartman video, mofobucs, damn boys!!! Blink of an eye.

stangfreak

Established Member
That renowned (original Mustang Magic owner) Snake Bite 2 burnout. I well remember that. Most diehard Mustang owners in and around NY knew/heard about that beast. It was the cream of the crop at the time.

Yea that car in NY, everybody knew it. And when they did the stroker motor with the 2.2 kb, back then, nobody had that combo around us. None. 20 something years ago that was like OMG. People on the forums were arguing about what upper lower pulley was best and who's ported eaton was faster lol. Then MM came out with the 302 snakebite and our heads were just blown. lol.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
He’s referring to the user TT335ci whatever

He went off the deep end years ago and disappeared but he’s back with a vengeance.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

This is the same ****** that stiffed the site and me when he failed to pay the bet that he lost.

Where I am from degenerate gamblers are lower than chomos.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
I remember cartmans sonic blue cobra video. He posted that before I bought mine and was another reason why I got the cobra. when I heard the eaton scream from inside the car I was in love.

I was 16 watching those videos. Took me awhile to get a Terminator but the love started with YouTube videos of the Eaton and Kenne bells screaming and beating vettes, Camaros, and firebirds like they were nothing.

stangfreak

Established Member
I was 16 watching those videos. Took me awhile to get a Terminator but the love started with YouTube videos of the Eaton and Kenne bells screaming and beating vettes, Camaros, and firebirds like they were nothing.
I was 21. I was going back and fourth on a saleen or a terminator. Then saw cartmans video and other videos and got the 03 cobra. My boy was like, man, if I saw a saleen in your driveway I would have slapped you lol good job haha

HVACdude

Established Member
I remember cartmans sonic blue cobra video. He posted that before I bought mine and was another reason why I got the cobra. when I heard the eaton scream from inside the car I was in love.

Watching those videos with that grainy resolution really takes me back! I miss the simple days when 500-600 hp was ungodly and influencers were not ruining the car culture.

stangfreak

Established Member
Watching those videos with that grainy resolution really takes me back! I miss the simple days when 500-600 hp was ungodly and influencers were not ruining the car culture.
I agree. Back then we didnt have social media how it is now. Or street car take overs. I also miss the simple days. 500rwhp ported eaton and we were happy. Just simple cars. I wish I can go back. Friday nights saturdays nights we used to go to our spots. No trouble. No ghetto ass kids, no social media. Nobody had their phones to their faces recording, living that night watching it through a phone. Just car guys having fun, getting a few runs in, and talkin some game to girls who used to come and cruise around and watch the cars in the lots.

Users who are viewing this thread