"Guy in runaway Prius" was actually just "Douche in total control of a Prius"

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Turns out the guy that was supposedly in a runaway Prius a few days ago was really just a gigantic douche that is bankrupt, hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt, and looking for some attnetion and sympathy.

Toyota Hybrid Horror Hoax - Forbes.com

Last edited:

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Wait a minute. He said he was in an out-of-control car, and yet he was not. I see an imbalance. You know the old saying, "Let the punishment fit the crime?"

Jim Snover

SNCBOOM

Established Member
drive -> neutral

That is part of the man code. If your car gets too crazy, put that shit into neutral. It's not that hard.

Sapperstang

Established Member
Cop just pulled along side him and told him to hit the brakes and turn the car off. What an idiot. That crap is common sense.

ririck

Schrute Farms Beets
Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ4PtafRB9c"]YouTube- 2010 Toyota Prius brake problems. Easy fix, amazing documentary[/ame]

ririck

Schrute Farms Beets
Established Member
24057_765973845369_25800901_43099270_4177578_n.jpg

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
drive -> neutral

That is part of the man code. If your car gets too crazy, put that shit into neutral. It's not that hard.

If you are having issues controling your car at 80mph, I'd say you aren't a man. Quite honestly, after hearing him cry like a little girl, I was routing for the car.

BayouFX4

GEAUX TIGERS
Established Member
He's obviously being a huge vag. Who in the world would think a car might flip if you put it into neutral? He should found the nearest concrete barrier to slam into.

Users who are viewing this thread