Guy runs woman off road

adramire25

Established Member
For driving too slow :eek:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncaIHV5OWWU&feature=popular"]YouTube- Horrible intentional car crash - Czech Republic[/nomedia]

CBrowning84

Established Member
barrel roll is funny? really? Some road raged idiot almost kills someone and you laugh at a barrel roll comment? wow.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If the guy did it intentionally, and it looked that way, then he deserves the maximum punishment allowed by law. Without a harsh punishment there is no deterrent to combat road rage. And a motor vehicle is definitely a "deadly weapon" when used as a weapon.

I had to shake my head in disbelief with this one moron's response to the video. :nonono:
"Foxith @11meow11 - Deserves less, after all he called the ambulence for her, etc. Road rage is not uncommen, and by making a good example and pleading guilty/doing the right thing, he deserves less than 12 years in prison. even w/o those things, 12 years in prison is simply too much. punishment can only be taken so far. Even if i was the woman who got pushed off the street, and had a clear bias, i would only be thinking of 8-10 years."

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Jesus, effing Christ. I get irritated at people, but I've never wanted to donkey punch someone off the road. That was extremely ****ed up. I hope the woman was OK and the dude is sitting in a jail cell.

mustang_00

Established Member
don't know why. but, that vid reminded me of that GIF of a penguin knocking down another penguin as he walked by..

kwkshift

Established Member
If she was in the kitchen where she belongs that wouldn't have happened.

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
first off there is NO excuse for driving slow on the highway. if that bitch would have been in the fast lane she would have deserved that.

but since she was in the slow lane i see no reason to **** with her. guy went a little overboard.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
first off there is NO excuse for driving slow on the highway. if that bitch would have been in the fast lane she would have deserved that.

but since she was in the slow lane i see no reason to **** with her. guy went a little overboard.

Regardless if someone is not driving to YOUR driving specifications, you have no right to harm or inflict any kind of damage to them. It is a public roadway and we have trained officers that are put out there to deal with these situations. Not only do you endanger yourself AND the person, but also everyone else around you on the roadway.

I think they need to get more aggressive towards impatient, road raged drivers and tailgaters. Those people cause more danger than the people driving in the left hand lane.

Last edited:

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
there is a reason they go after the left lane campers, they are the CAUSE of road rage. i loved when they started enforcing the law in colorado, state troopers told everyone, if someone comes up on you in the fast lane GET OVER, if you are not passing, GET OVER, or get a ticket :)

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
On a highway, you're never going fast enough for some people. 15-20mph over the speed limit on 95 barely makes you feel like you're passing anyone and people still act as if you are driving too slow. As long as the person in the left lane is traveling faster than the right lane, it's tough titties.

Users who are viewing this thread