Guy who lost to the CTS-V (SuperiorOrange you There?)

XSTANG

Established Member
When I lost to the Modded CTS-V, you blamed my loss on the driver. I thought I'd make a few videos with my driving because I'm always looking to get better.

You Wrote "Two cents here but the Boss needs a driver mod according to the shifting I heard in the vid."

Can you please post a video of your driving? :poke: I'm dead serious. I pride myself in driving well and have over 10 years experience drag racing, so I would like to hear what I'm doing wrong. Even better, I would love to see videos from you displaying your superior driving skillz.

I'm not the best driver, but I'm not shabby:-D

Boss 302 Triax Part 2 - YouTube
Boss 302 Triax Part 3 1- YouTube
Boss 302 Triax Part 1 - YouTube
Boss 302 Triax Part 4 - YouTube

I tried to race Quikag this weekend with my newly added tune and CAI, but he was scared!, Seriously, he was busy, but we are going to run again after I add the offroad H pipe. I'm thinking the extra 40-50 RWHP might make it a closer race.

You know, losing to a car with 120HP more HP isn't always the driver... Sometimes the car is just over matched....:beer:

Last edited:

hittinboost

Established Member
I only watched part of a part of the videos but your shifting looked fine to me...not to mention quite possibly the most thorough review of a shifter I think I've ever seen in my life lol

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
first, the car sounds so nice! second, shifting looked good to me :shrug: third, good review and lastly...im feeling the call out! :pop:

Adiabatik

Banned
OOOOMMMMGGGGG!!!!!

Someone on an internet website actually had the balls to question your driving ability!!!! OHHH NOEZZ THEY DIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For **** sake people......

XSTANG

Established Member
OOOOMMMMGGGGG!!!!!

Someone on an internet website actually had the balls to question your driving ability!!!! OHHH NOEZZ THEY DIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For **** sake people......

Funny!! :beer:

This is all in good fun, but in my opinion this would be similar to a 4.6 Mustang GT getting beat by a LS1 and then blaming the loss on the Mustang driver. I' just saying people should use common sense, instead of jumping to conclusions.

Per Quikag, his car should run 119-120 as is in the 1/4. The Boss is a 114-115 car on normal rims. (116-117) with a drag pack.. I think the race played out as expected. :rolling:

I still want to see SuperiorOrange drive. :bowdown:

MGC

Established Member
grandpa_simpson.gif

QUIKAG

Established Member
xstang, we'll run again soon. In the unlikely event you actually beat the V, you know I can just pull the out the C6 to lay the smack down. :) Of course, you could make the same claim if your C6 was finished being built and back in TX, but it isn't. So, ha ha ha! :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread