H/e, bap, sct, belts and more

#101MG03

Call me B
Established Member
I have several items left over from my 03. All prices are pretty firm as they are pretty reasonable(but I am negotiable somewhat) and include shipping. I am open to trades for things like guns, bows, Saiga shotgun parts, guy stuff, let me know what you got. You can PM me your email for pictures, usually takes me a few hours to get to it. Or text me and I can send them within a few minutes. Cell 352-442-7868. 8am-12am
h/e and jlt intake and BAP are sold

Factory 03 cobra FPDM 9/10 $20 shipped firm

SCT BA2400 MAF !sensor only! The MAF housing was destroyed in accident. Sensor still works, tested it in my 02 HD f150. 9/10 $150

SCT x3 that has been tuned to one vehicle. Can be unlocked by any tuning shop that handles SCT. Works flawlessly. 10/10. $200

2 belts...first is a gates micro v K080740 brand new never used, the other is a dayco poly cog gold label 5080900 or 8pk2285 brand new never used
$25 each shipped firm

Aluminum H/E overflow tank, unsure of brand but it has a meziere cap on it. Has brass fittings for the hoses and the hose from tank to pump. 7/10 if buffed 9/10
$75 pretty firm but let me know what you can do.

A 10" Rockford fosgate sub in a box that is molded to the passenger side of the trunk wall. The sub is not visible looks like the carpeted wall from factory. When installed it makes the trunk approx 8-10" short from side to side. Looks like you took the carpet and moved it 8-10" towards center of trunk.
10/10 $100 pretty firm

Eibach rear lowering springs for mustangs WITH IRS ONLY. $80

Factory rubber cup holder insert $15

Brand new cobra front badge on bracket $10

A set of brake cooling ducts that replace your dust shield behind rotors. With all mounting hardware. Bought them from someone on here, there is a few threads about them. Brand new never used $40

Thank you

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread