H&R Race springs are on

DontGetBit

The Dynasty has begun....
Established Member
I finally bought some H&R Race springs for my car. I only paid $170 for them on ebay. I also installed my LFP Heat Exchanger at the same time. I will post better pics later.

1638DSCF0187.jpg

1638DSCF0182.jpg

1638DSCF0184.jpg

1638DSCF0185.jpg

Last edited:

03Cobra_Poison

Established Member
did you put F/R spring isolators?

looks great

DontGetBit said:
I finally bought some H&R Race springs for my car. I only paid $170 for them on ebay. I also installed my LFP Heat Exchanger at the same time. I will post better pics later.

1638H_R1.jpg

1638H_R2.jpg

DontGetBit

Established Member
Thanks guys.

Stock isolators for now. I think it may settle a little more, but it has a much better stance than stock.

ZINC AND BLOWN

Established Member
Looks good.......ordering mine today!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you going to need caster camber plates?

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
that doesn't look lowered to me at all really.

i did h&r super sport springs with no isolators and it's still now low enough. i hope it settles more, it's only been on for a couple weeks.

ZINC AND BLOWN

Established Member
Has anyone noticed if the H&R race springs have helped get rid of some of the wheel hop by being stiffer?

DontGetBit

Established Member
I think they may have helped the wheel hop a little, but they really help in the corners. I can go through the corners like it is on rails now.

ZINC AND BLOWN

Established Member
DontGetBit said:
I think they may have helped the wheel hop a little, but they really help in the corners. I can go through the corners like it is on rails now.

Ordered mine last week........should be here tomorrow or wed!!!!!!! I can't wait, your car looks great with them on!

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
There is still some hop with the H&R race springs, but it is pretty minor unless you have a really hard street tire and tip in the throttle hard.

I installed H&R race springs in the rear two weeks ago... I used the stock upper iso, and the MM urethane lower. It rode about .75" higher in the rear than I wanted.. I pulled the isolators out...(all of them in the rear, I have front c/o's) and now the car sits just fine.. I have c/o's set so that the car it at 26.375-26.5 in the front and it is at 26.625-26.75 in the rear. It is almost flat. There is a little more noise with having no isos, but it really isn't bad at all, only on the nastiest of bumps...

I'll see if I can get some pics posted.

Edit: Those measurements are from level ground to the top of the wheel arch.

Last edited:

userob2002

Banned
ZINC AND BLOWN said:
Has anyone noticed if the H&R race springs have helped get rid of some of the wheel hop by being stiffer?

With Eibach pro kits, the rears jumped up and down. But with the H/R race springs, I get no wheel hop. I have no isos except for the front bottom, irs brace, and kenny brown hard launch kit with alum bushings.

Users who are viewing this thread