H&R Race springs are on

userob2002

Banned
TroyV said:
There is still some hop with the H&R race springs, but it is pretty minor unless you have a really hard street tire and tip in the throttle hard.

I installed H&R race springs in the rear two weeks ago... I used the stock upper iso, and the MM urethane lower. It rode about .75" higher in the rear than I wanted.. I pulled the isolators out...(all of them in the rear, I have front c/o's) and now the car sits just fine.. I have c/o's set so that the car it at 26.375-26.5 in the front and it is at 26.625-26.75 in the rear. It is almost flat. There is a little more noise with having no isos, but it really isn't bad at all, only on the nastiest of bumps...

I'll see if I can get some pics posted.

Edit: Those measurements are from level ground to the top of the wheel arch.

I got 23.5 in front and 24 in back

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
userob2002 said:
I got 23.5 in front and 24 in back

How is that possible when a 275/40/17 tire is 25.6" tall. You have those tires tucked under there? You running an ultra low profile tire?

SonicBlueFTW

Steedarr
Established Member
looks great.... ordering mine soon... about the camber plates... there are threads all over the forum about them... get em if you can they will ensure a better alignment. some need em some don't i've read....

Users who are viewing this thread