H&R Race springs for Cobra IRS

kc95gt

Established Member
H&R Race springs for Cobra IRS - SOLD

The bottom of the springs is scraped up from running no ISO's but other than that, they are in good shape. They just came out of the car this past weekend. $170 local pickup in Austin, TX or $185 shipped.

springs.jpg

Last edited:

5.0calypso93lx

Established Member
PM'ed, do you have any feedback anywhere else?? I don't mean to be a dick, but 7 posts and no feedback isn't the most assuring lol.

kc95gt

Established Member
I'm new to this site, but I've sold some stuff on austinareastangs.com (same screen name) I just recently got back into the mustang scene so I haven't done alot of buying or selling on the message boards recently.

kc95gt

Established Member
All PMs replied. I'm waiting on payment from someone. If they fall through, I'll let the next couple people in line know. Thanks

5.0calypso93lx

Established Member
Sorry, didn't get notified of your PM's by email and I'm rarely on this site. PM'ed you back and payment has been sent.

5.0calypso93lx

Established Member
I totaled the Cobra, and these springs are coming off the car tomorrow, so they' be available. I used them for maybe 1,000 more miles. $180 shipped!

1badblownstang

juiced snake
Established Member
I totaled the Cobra, and these springs are coming off the car tomorrow, so they' be available. I used them for maybe 1,000 more miles. $180 shipped!

check your pm's before you sell those, hopfully our deal is still good, I assumed when you said it might be awhile you were talking a matter or weeks not days, LMK, thanks, Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread